Flamingo Clavicle Brace Medium OC2018
Brand/Mfr. : Visit Flamingo Store
- Orthopedic support to immobilize the collar bone / clavicle.
- Wide cushion strap fits comfortably.
- Compresses and stabilizes the fracture.
- Arms can be moved easily.
- Available in 2 colours beige and black.
- Available in sizes S,M,L,XL,2XL,3XL.
Specially designed to provide optimal support and immobilization to the collar bone and ensures faster healing to recover from broken collar bone, post operative use , clavicle fracture, clavicle injury.
MRP: You Save: 128.00
- Immobilizes , compresses and stabilizes fracture of the collar bone and relieves pain.
- Aligns the anatomical structure of the clavicle bone and promotes faster healing.
- Wraps well to hold the shoulders back and keep the collar bone stable.
- Designed with wide cushion straps and posterior pad for comfortable, soft cushiony fit.
- Measure the circumference of the chest and if it lies between 75-85 cms go for Small size, 85-95 cms medium size, 95-105 cms large, 105-115 cms XL, 115 -125 cms 2XL, 125-135 cms 3XL.
Direction of use
- Place the back pad between the two shoulder blades.
- Stand and put the hands towards the rear side.
- Fasten the Velcro for the required firmness.
- For single person use only.
- Consult doctor in case of any discomfort.
Used to keep the collar bone area immobilized after a simple injury or fracture so that the bone can heal.
May help with poor posture due to the fracture by upright pulling of the shoulder bone.
Avoid raising arms above shoulder, lifting weights, sports activity.
Do all exercises to prevent elbow and shoulder stiffness and to help with muscle strength. If pain occurs consult doctor.
Sleep in more upright position that makes you comfortable to get enough rest. Using extra pillows to prop yourself up when sleeping with a broken clavicle can help relieve pain during sleep.
Most clavicle fractures heal in 6 to 8 weeks without surgery or complications. Person can get back to normal activities by 3 months or so if doctor advices.
Sleeping on the same side for long periods may be problematic in any kind of fracture. You can try sleeping on your back supported by pillows and adjust slowly to the side position in between.