Flamingo Premium Breathable Arm Sling – Small
Brand/Mfr. : Visit Flamingo Store
- Ideal to be used for post-operative immobilization.
- Maintains resting position of the arm.
- Made of breathable materials.
- Offers optimum support and relieves pain.
- Has thumb loop for more comfort usage.
- Available in 6 different sizes.
Premium breathable arm sling provides immobilization to your hand to promote a healthy healing environment; recommended during surgical management of strain, sprain, fractures and dislocation of arm.
- Ideal as a post operative support and in the following conditions fractures, dislocation of arm, distal humerus, elbow & radius ulna injuries.
- Provides good support and immobilizes elbow in flexion.
- Has thumb holder for better grip and comfort.
- Shoulder pad reduces the pressure on your neck and shoulder.
- Ventilated and lightweight material for breathability and comfort.
Directions of Use
- Place your arm inside the sling pouch.
- Insert your thumb into the thumb loop for better grip.
- Adjust the strap as per your comfortable resting height and angle of the arm.
- Hand wash with mild detergent and water.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Arm sling can be used in fractures, shoulder dislocation, soft tissue injuries, muscle and tendon injuries.
For some injuries, you need to keep your arm sling while sleeping; consult your surgeon if you are not sure about that.
Arm sling is beneficial in holding and supporting your arm to ensure immobilization and can reduce pain due to sprain, fracture, or surgery.
Flamingo premium arm sling comes in 6 different sizes such as Size S – 22.5 to 25 cm, Size M – 25 to 27.5 cm, Size L – 27.5 to 30 cm, Size XL – 30 to 32.5 cm, Sixe 2XL – 32.5 to 35 cm and Size 3XL – 35 to 37.5 cm. Measure length of your forearm and choose accordingly.
Yes. Flamingo premium arm sling is made from breathable and skin friendly material.
No. You should not drive while wearing an arm sling.