Romsons Agility Lumbo Sacral Belt Medium
Brand/Mfr. : Visit Romsons Store
- Ideal support belt for lumbar and sacral region.
- Made of extra porous material for more comfort.
- Designed with double pull mechanism.
- Provides effective compression and firm grip.
- Can relieve low back pain.
- Available in five different sizes.
Lumbo sacral belt designed to provide effective & comfortable immobility in lumbar and sacral regions; ideal support belt for low back pain and also can be worn as a prophylactic aid in daily activities
- Aesthetically pleasing LS belt helps in maintaining lumbar and sacral region in a neutral position.
- Flexible back splinting for excellent immobilization and offers a secure fitting around the waist.
- Designed with double pull elastic mechanism for providing required compression and firm grip.
- Extra porous material ensures proper ventilation and gives enhanced comfort.
Directions of Use
- Wrap the belt around your waist such that the back panel should be placed at the central of the vertebral column.
- Close the hook and loop as per your comfort.
- Now, stretch and fasten the double pull mechanism tightly to add firmness and grip.
Size S – Below 34 inches (86.36 cm)
Size M – 34 to 40 inches (86.36 to 101.6 cm).
Size L – 40 to 46 inches (101.6 to 116.84 cm).
Size XL – 46 to 52 inches (116.84 to 132.08 cm).
Size XXL – 52 to 58 inches (132.08 to 147.32 cm).
Note: Measure circumference around the waist (immediately below navel).
- Hand wash with mild detergent and water.
- Keep out of reach of children.
LS belt or Lumbo Sacral belt is a support belt used for people who are suffering from low back pain. It immobilizes the lumbo sacral region to relieve low back pain.
Romsons agility lumbo sacral belt is ideal for low back pain; it does not cure the root cause, it acts as a reminder to maintain a correct posture and prevents further worsening.
Generally, it is not recommended to wear back belt all day as your body will begin to rely on it.
It will not cause any rashes on your skin as it is specially made of extra porous material and will be more comfortable; but don’t wear it too tight which may cause redness or numbness on your skin.
You can wear lumbo sacral belt daily; but make sure that you are not wearing it continuously for more than 8 hours.