Romsons Agility Rib Belt – XXL
Brand/Mfr. : Visit Romsons Store
- Ideal postoperative aid during rib fracture.
- Allows comfortable breathing.
- No buckling and no rolling over.
- Designed with extra porous material to offer proper ventilation.
- Available in five different sizes: S, M, L, XL and XXL.
Aesthetically pleasing rib belt with extra porous provides controlled compression to the thoracic and upper abdominal region and allows sufficient flexibility for comfortable breathing; ideal to be used as a post operative aid in rib fracture.
- Rib belt provides controlled compression to the thoracic and upper abdominal region.
- Offers ideal post operative care, protects and binds the surgical incisions; allows sufficient flexibility and comfortable breathing.
- Compresses and binds the rib cage during rib fracture.
- Has soft pad and is made of extra porous material to ensure proper ventilation and gives maximum comfort to the user.
- Hook and loop closure for better holding and also offers sizing flexibility.
Directions of Use
- Wrap the rib belt around your rib cage and ensure that the desired region is enclosed properly.
- Firmly attach the Velcro at the front as per your comfort.
Size S – 28 to 32 inches (70 to 80 cm).
Size M – 32 to 36 inches (80 to 90 cm).
Size L – 36 to 40 inches (90 to 100 cm).
Size XL – 40 to 44 inches (100 to 110 cm).
Size XXL – 44 to 48 inches (110 to 120 cm).
Note: Measure circumference around the chest.
- Hand wash with mild detergent and water.
- Don’t wear it too tight.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Rib belt is a support belt for thoracic and upper abdominal region; it compresses and binds the rib cage during rib fracture.
Rib belts are generally used for rib fractures, as a post rib surgery support and also can be used as a post cardiovascular surgery support.
Pain in the chest while breathing, bruising, shortness of breath, gritty sensation felt over the broken bone and difficulty in taking a deep breath are the common symptoms of rib fracture.
Rib fractures can heal in several weeks or months depending on how mild or severe the fracture is; it can take even 12 weeks.
Wrap the rib belt around your rib cage and ensure that the desired region is enclosed properly. Firmly attach the Velcro at the front as per your comfort.
Untreated rib fracture leads to severe pain, pneumonia, decreased lung function, chronic pain and chest wall deformity.