Dyna Soft Cervical Collar Slim XL
Brand/Mfr. : Visit Dyna Store
- Slim soft cervical collar is ideal for neck strain and neck sprain.
- Effectively supports the neck to relieve pain.
- Has plastic pushes for air circulation.
- Limits movements of the cervical region.
- Available in 4 different sizes: S, M, L and XL.
Dyna soft cervical collar slim is anatomically designed to provide better support with comfort; will be perfect for cervical disc injury, neck pain, neck strain, stiffness of the neck, neck sprain and cervical spondylosis.
- Useful in cervical disc injury, neck pain, neck strain, stiffness of the neck, neck sprain and cervical spondylosis.
- Will be more soft on your skin and does not give the feel of heaviness.
- Can relieve mild neck pain and neck stiffness.
- Provides adequate support and limitation over the movements.
- Made of high density soft foam for maximum comfort wearing.
Directions of Use
- Place the collar around your neck with the open end at the back.
- Adjust the hook and loop closure as per your comfort.
- Small – 30 to 34 cm
- Medium – 34 to 38 cm
- Large – 38 to 42 cm
- X large – 42 to 46 cm
- Measure your neck circumference
- Hand wash with mild detergent and water.
- Don’t wear it too tight.
- Keep out of reach of children.
The difference between these two cervical collars is their material; dyna soft cervical collar is made of high density polyurethane foam and dyna soft cervical collar slim is made of high density soft foam and as the name implies it is slim than soft cervical collar.
Yes. Dyna soft cervical collar slim effectively supports the neck region and limits movement to relieve pain.
It depends on your specific condition; so consult your doctor about how long should you have to wear it.
Yes. Dyna soft cervical collar slim is available in 4 different sizes such as small, medium, large and extra large; measure your neck circumference and choose accordingly.
Yes. You can use dyna soft cervical collar slim for neck stiffness, strain on the neck muscles, cervical spondylosis and cervical disc injury.