Flamingo Knee Wrap Neoprene OC2370
Brand/Mfr. : Visit Flamingo Store
- Knee wrap made of neoprene material.
- Ideal to be used for knee pain, arthritis and sports injuries.
- Provides compression effect on your knee.
- Has open patella design to reduce the pressure.
- Universal size.
- Can be used for left and right knee.
Flamingo knee wrap with open patella provides customized compression and helps in reducing pain and inflammation generally associated with arthritis and sports injuries.
MRP: You Save: 264.00
- Beneficial in osteoarthritis knee, muscle & ligament injury, patella pain, post surgery and post- arthroscopy.
- Knee wrap designed to support and compress the knee area and keeps you in action.
- Open patella design for easy wearing and ensures maximum comfort.
- Provides customized compression, warmth and massaging effect on your knee.
- Adjustable straps for convenient application and perfect fit.
Direction of Use
- Wear the knee wrap such that the patella opening comes on the patellar region.
- Pull and stretch the straps as per your comfort.
- Hand wash with mild detergent.
- Don’t dry clean; don’t iron or bleach.
- Don’t wear it too tight.
- Keep out of reach of children.
At first, choose the right size / style knee wrap that you need (as recommended by your doctor), wrap it on your knee and tighten the straps once the brace is properly situated.
Knee wrap can help to decrease pain and discomfort caused by injury / surgery by supporting and stabilizing your knee joint; it also helps to decrease swelling by giving required compression.
Yes, it is ok to wear a knee wrap all day if your orthopedist recommends it; but don’t forget to follow all the instruction given to you as improper use of a knee wrap can worsen your pain or cause further damage to the knee.
Your knee wrap should be tight enough to limit the motions of your knee, at the same time it should not be too tight that causes pain, bruising or other issues.
Yes. Hand wash it with mild detergent and water.
You need to strengthen thigh muscles while wearing knee wrap with exercises.