Romsons agility support – ankle brace (M)
Brand/Mfr. : Visit Romsons Store
- Ankle brace to immobilize and stabilize ankle joint.
- Effectively supports ankle region.
- Scientifically designed rigid ankle brace.
- Delivers immobilization of ankle for faster recovery.
- Designed with lateral anatomical splints for stabilization.
- Available in sizes S,M,L,XL,XXL
An effective orthopaedic device to support, stabilize, and limit the range-of-motion of the ankle joint in injury that also delivers protection to people prone to ankle injuries by preventing further damage.
- Uses the triple action of straps, laces and rigid lateral anatomical splints to provide optimal ankle stabilization.
- Easy pull lace mechanism makes is comfortable and easy to wear.
- Ambidextrous in nature that is it fits both left and right ankle.
- The ankle brace acts as an external support that limits motion, protects the injured ankle by keeping it in proper position, aid in healing and lessens pain.
- The strap provides additional binding and comfort
- Measure circumference approximately 2 inches above the ankle joint and choose size as per the size chart.
|L||9.6 – 10.8 inches|
Direction of use:
- Tie the strap as figure of 8 support around the ankle.
- Place the brace around the ankle so that the splints are placed in position.
- Now, tighten the top Velcro as per your comfort to provide a firm grip.
- Pull both the laces in opposite directions and secure it.
- For single person use only.
- Use as per the advice of medical practitioner.
Ankle braces speed up the recovery from any ankle injury by limiting the range of motion and decreases future injury.
Ankle braces supports the ankle post injury while you move. Does not strengthen the ankle.
It is important to wear correct brace to get the expected results. So choose perfect size that gives you a snug fit.
Yes has lateral splint that stabilizes the injured ankle.
You should wear your brace while performing daily activities while at rest follow the instructions given by your doctor.
Wearing socks may protect your skin from blisters while you move.