tynor foot raiser
Brand/Mfr. : Visit Tynor products Store
- Foot raiser with high lifting capability.
- Can be used as a day or night support.
- Extremely comfortable.
- Anatomical design with better grip.
- Better sizing flexibility.
- Bilateral symmetry — can be used for either foot
Foot raiser is designed to lift, support and stabilize the ankle in the dorsiflexion position for patients with foot drop, post operative and post injury care
- It is a versatile device which is equally suitable, to act as a night splint or as a day splint.
- Maintains the foot in functional position in day as well as night to speed up the healing process.
- Tynor foot raiser can be worn with normal sized shoe or without a shoe.
- It provides 85-90 degree standard position, with extra10-15 degree adjustment.
Direction to use
Slide the ankle piece on the ankle, with the loop facing away from the body & tighten to a secure fit.
- Read the label carefully before using.
- Keep out of reach from children
Foot raiser is designed to lift, support and stabilize the ankle in the dorsiflexion position for patients with foot drop.
Tynor foot raiser maintain the foot in functional position in day as well as night.
Constructed of a breathable foam laminate material that is comfortable to wear.
No, material is washable, dermophilic and does not cause allergy or rashes.
It is available in universal size.
Provides 85-90 degree standard position, with extra 10-15 degree adjustment