TYNOR TENNIS ELBOW SUPPORT Medium
Brand/Mfr. : Visit Tynor products Store
- TYNOR tennis elbow support is so soft and comfortable to use
- Used to absorb vibrations effectively
- Nicely designed with sporty, smart look.
- Improves comfort to the user
- Available in 4 different sizes
Designed to provide relief from pain and tenderness in the forearm and elbow caused by repetitive strain injury due to strong grip or active finger movement, often used by tennis players, industrial workers
MRP: You Save: 65.00
- Designed with reverse buckle mechanism ensures targeted pressure, customized, firm compression
- Will offload the muscle strain of forearm and elbow.
- Provides optimum compression and unloads tendon muscles.
- Made with PUF fused, breathable fabric and has excellent aesthetics and durability
- Silicone pad interface improves impact and vibration absorption
Sizes Inches Centimetres
S 7-10 18-25
M 10-12 25-30
L 12-14 30-35
XL 14-16 35-40
Measure circumference around the elbow in the extended position
Direction to use
Position the pad exactly on point radiating pain or as directed by a physician tighten the strap until the fit is snug yet comfortable
- Read the label carefully before use
- Keep out reach of children
It’s recommended to wear your support when you are doing an activity that makes your tennis elbow worse, take it off when you are at rest
It should be worn at night and during the day when the pain is more bothersome
Recommended anytime when you are lifting or performing activities such as working out
By using TYNOR tennis elbow support as per the doctor’s advice you can get relief from tennis elbow pain .
In the short-term braces and compression sleeves can alleviate tennis elbow pain
If untreated it can lead to loss of motion, loss of functions of the elbow and forearm
Avoid sleeping on the affected arm, support your elbows with pain, use brace.