COOLA Classic Face Sunscreen SPF 50 -50ml : Fragrance-Free
Brand/Mfr. : Visit COOLA Store125.97 Cashback
- Formulated with 70%+ certified organic ingredients
- Provides broad spectrum SPF 50 UVA/UVB protection
- 80 minute water resistance
- Hydrates, nourishes and softens the skin.
- Features Plant Protection® Complex
- Contains antioxidant-rich nutrients
- Designed for long active days in the sun, but light enough for daily use
- Dermatologist tested product
- Fragrance-free, Cruelty Free, Gluten Free, Vegan, Reef Friendly
- Hawaii Reef Compliant Act 104
- An invisible shield against the sun and elements.
- Farm to Face® formula provides sun protection .
- Acts as a moisturizer and provides hydration.
- Provides sheer broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection.
- Formulated with our antioxidant-rich Plant Protection® Complex, this silky sunscreen for the face provides light-as-air protection that is amazing on its own or layers perfectly under makeup.
- Prickly Pear Extract – that help reduce free radicals and nourish skin
- Formulated with Safflower Oleosomes that optimize the efficacy of our formula
- COOLA harnesses the power of plant cell actives to nourish and support healthy skin.
- Raspberry Seed Oil is known for its moisturizing and anti-aging properties which contains Vitamins C and E- antioxidants that can help in combating free radical damage.
- The seeds of Limnanthes Alba, a winter plant native to Oregon Rich in antioxidants and fatty acids, is known for its incredible ability to moisturize and soften skin.
- Help rebalance skin and enable more effective delivery of formulas into the skin.
Avobenzone 1.75%, Homosalate 5.0%, Octisalate 2.0%, Octocrylene 5.0%
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (Organic), Brassica Campestris (Rapeseed) Seed Oil, Butylene Glycol, Camelina Sativa Seed Oil, Caprylyl Glycol, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Oleosomes, Carthamus Tinctorius (Organic Safflower) Seed Oil, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seedcake Extract, Decyl Glucoside, Dimethicone, Glycerin (Organic), Hydrogenated Methyl Abietata, Hydrolyzed Jojoba Esters, Jojoba Esters, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Mauritia Flexuosa Fruit Oil, 1,2 Hexanediol, Opuntia Ficus-Indica Flower Extract, Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6, Polysilicone-11, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Seed Oil, Silica, Sodium Phytate, Tropolone, Xanthan Gum.
Directions for use:
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- Reapply after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating, immediately after towel drying, at least every 2 hours.
- For external use only.
- Do not use it on damaged or broken skin.
- When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
- Keep out of reach of children.
It helps in hydrating, nourishing skin and is a lightweight, transparent / had a sheer application, not sticky and non greasy formulation that strengthens and supports skin.
Antioxidants are substances that help protect the skin’s surface from oxidative damage caused by free radicals and environmental aggressors like UV and pollution. Antioxidants are often found in skin care product formulas because of their powerful anti-aging benefits.
Farm-to-face skin care includes the use of pure and fresh ingredients, that are locally sourced or grown right on the premises where those beauty products are made. This allows availability of the freshest ingredients, all while ensuring the purest quality of said products.
Hawaii Reef Compliant Act 104 prohibits the sale of sunscreens that contain oxybenzone and octinoxate—chemicals that negatively impact corals and other marine life.
A broad spectrum sunscreen protects against both UVA and UVB radiation. Broad spectrum sunscreens have become standard in recent years, and they are widely available.
Good customer support
Cureka is the only online platform I have seen selling baby powder products with great offers and limited time free delivery.
Good customer interaction too. Loved it.
Great offers ..quick delivery
Recently I ordered Similac advance 2, material delivered on time and receive securely.
Good service and customer relation helpdesk.
Good genuine products
Recently placed nan excella pro. Products are genuine and received the product but a day delay. Apart from I will try again. One thing I would like to mention here the packing is really good. Good one. Thank you!.
My one-stop shop for Health care needs
My personal experience with CUREKA is amazing. It is one of the most convenient way to get healthcare products and their contact support helps to order without any problem. Save money on good quality products.
Good offers and discounts
My father is diabetic and I order sugar test strips in CUREKA. The Price of strips is also discounted which is lesser than our local area medicine shop and I got it with free home delivery within given time period.
For genuine products in healthcare CUREKA is my first choice. As a sportsperson I ordered elbow support and sports sunscreen from CUREKA. Now am ordering my sunscreen for 2nd time in cureka.
Got products replaced easily
By mistake I ordered wrong size varicose vein stockings. CUREKA customer service guided me in returning the product and I got the correct size back. Thank you CUREKA for the service and price.