MaxRich E Paraffin Blend Emollient Cream, 100g
Brand/Mfr. : Visit Glenmark Store
- Provides moisturization and nourishment to the skin
- Soothes and hydrates the skin
- Improves the skin’s moisture levels
- Suitable for all types of skin
- An emollient cream ideal for unisex
- Free from fragrance and paraben.
MaxRich E Paraffin Blend Emollient Cream is a medicated cream advised to provide intense moisturization as well as nourishment to the skin and improve the skin’s moisture level to relieve all signs of dryness, eczema. This soften and smoothen the skin and helps in improving skin barrier function and in enhancing membrane fluidity. Suitable for all skin types.
MRP: You Save: 16.00
- Emollients are moisturising agents applied directly to the skin to soothe and hydrate it.
- Covers the skin with a protective film to trap in moisture.
- Used to help manage dry, itchy or scaly skin conditions such as eczema, psoriasis and ichthyosis.
- White soft paraffin is used to treat dry skin conditions
- Liquid paraffin provides intense moisturization and nourishment to the skin
- Stearic acid is an emollient that softens the skin.
- Dimethicone forms a protective barrier on the skin, decreases the loss of moisture and provides protection from irritants or allergens.
White Soft Paraffin, Light Liquid Paraffin, Stearic Acid
Purified Water, Glycerin, White Soft Paraffin, Light Liquid Paraffin, Polysorbate 60, Glyceryl Monostearate, Cetostearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone 350, Phenoxytoluene, Disodium Edetate and Trolamine
Directions for use
- Apply on the affected area liberally avoiding broken skin and mucous membrane immediately after bath
- The application can be repeated if required
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Do not freeze.
- Keep out of reach of children
White soft paraffin is an emollient that moisturizes the skin and used for treating dry skin conditions such as eczema, pruritus, ichthyosis and can be used in face if dry
Yes, Liquid Paraffin helps to moisturize dry skin
Stearic acid is an emulsifier, emollient, and lubricant that can soften skin and help to keep products from separating
Emollients/moisturizers work by forming an oily layer on the top of the skin that traps water in the skin. Petrolatum, lanolin, mineral oil and dimethicone are common emollients
Dimethicone also forms a protective barrier on the skin, decreasing the loss of moisture and providing some protection from irritants or allergens
Emollients are moisturising treatments applied directly to the skin to soothe and hydrate it. They cover the skin with a protective film to trap in moisture. Emollients are often used to help manage dry, itchy or scaly skin conditions such as eczema, psoriasis and ichthyosis.
Leave-on emollients like Maxrich cream can be applied directly onto the skin and left on to soak in. They are not washed off the skin (as with soap substitutes).
Emollients are substances that soften and moisturize the skin and decrease itching and flaking. Some products (such as zinc oxide, white petrolatum) are used mostly to protect the skin against irritation (such as from wetness). Dry skin is caused by a loss of water in the upper layer of the skin
A substance that helps soothe, soften, and increase moisture levels, especially in the skin. Emollients may be used in a lotion, cream, ointment, or gel to prevent or treat dry, rough, scaly, itchy skin and other skin problems, such as rashes or burns
An emollient is one of the ingredients in a moisturizer. The other ingredients in a moisturizer bring water into your skin. Emollients are the part of a moisturizer that keep your skin soft and smooth
Emollient ingredients soften and smooth skin by exerting many effects on our skin like filling the spaces between our skin cells, improving skin barrier function and enhancing membrane fluidity