Physiogel Daily Moisturizing Cream 75 g
Brand/Mfr. : Visit Stiefel Store16.47 Cashback
- Emollient rich formula that is gentle on sensitive skin.
- Promotes long lasting moisturisation.
- Protects skin from recurring dryness.
- Repairs the skin moisture barrier.
- Improves skin elasticity.
- Softens and smoothens the skin.
MRP: You Save: 121.00
- Moisture therapy cream for dry, sensitive skin and relieves dry skin conditions like tightness, roughness, itchy skin.
- Cocos nucifera prevents water loss and reduces inflammation and glycerine acts as a humectant.
- Protects against external irritants that aggravates dryness.
- Nourishes and repairs moisture barrier, improves skin elasticity and delivers 24 hour moisturization.
- Helps get visibly healthier skin by supporting the natural processes of the skin.
- Non comedogenic, non greasy and hypoallergenic formulation makes it suitable for babies and children
- Cocos nucifera oil
Aqua , caprylic/capric triglyceride, glycerine, pentylene glycol, cocos nucifera oil, hydrogenated lecithin, butyrospermum parkii butter, hydroxyethylcellulose, squalene, carbomer, xantham gum, sodium carbomer, ceramide 3.
- Daily use moisturizing cream.
- Relieves all signs of dryness.
- Suitable for babies too.
- Long lasting moisture
- Strengthens moisture barrier
- Dermatologically tested
Direction of use
- Apply to clean skin and let it dry.
- Use twice per day for better results.
- Store below 30o
- For external use only.
- Free from preservatives, perfume and colourants
Physiogel hypoallergenic moisturizing cream contains physiogel mimic technology that works naturally to repair moisture barrier of the dry sensitive skin.
Yes. Can be applied on face as it is non comedogenic and does not clog pores.
Helps protect the skin from extreme dryness and sensitivity thus improving skin elasticity and gives smooth and supple skin.
No. The cream is formulated with hypoallergenic ingredients and clinically proven to provide long lasting moisturization and reduces irritation, itching and tightness caused due to dryness or environmental aggressors.
Yes. Special formulation for daily moisturisation of dry and sensitive skin.
Yes. Can be used as a part of your daily skin care regimen. Do not use any other moisturisers while using this as too much moisturisation may cause pimples.
Not known to cause any adverse effects on dry sensitive skin. If irritation occurs consult dermatologist.
No. free from preservatives, colourants and perfume.
Good customer support
Cureka is the only online platform I have seen selling baby powder products with great offers and limited time free delivery.
Good customer interaction too. Loved it.
Great offers ..quick delivery
Recently I ordered Similac advance 2, material delivered on time and receive securely.
Good service and customer relation helpdesk.
Good genuine products
Recently placed nan excella pro. Products are genuine and received the product but a day delay. Apart from I will try again. One thing I would like to mention here the packing is really good. Good one. Thank you!.
My one-stop shop for Health care needs
My personal experience with CUREKA is amazing. It is one of the most convenient way to get healthcare products and their contact support helps to order without any problem. Save money on good quality products.
Good offers and discounts
My father is diabetic and I order sugar test strips in CUREKA. The Price of strips is also discounted which is lesser than our local area medicine shop and I got it with free home delivery within given time period.
For genuine products in healthcare CUREKA is my first choice. As a sportsperson I ordered elbow support and sports sunscreen from CUREKA. Now am ordering my sunscreen for 2nd time in cureka.
Got products replaced easily
By mistake I ordered wrong size varicose vein stockings. CUREKA customer service guided me in returning the product and I got the correct size back. Thank you CUREKA for the service and price.