Drez 5% Solution 500ml
Brand: Visit Drez Store
- Drez is an antiseptic solution that may prevent infections.
- Can be used for minor cuts, scrapes, and burns.
- Formulated with Povidone Iodine as the key ingredient.
- Drez solution helps avoid infection on the affected area.
MRP: You Save: 72.00
- Drez solution is ideal for non-healing ulcers, ulcers of the skin, abrasion of the skin, surgical wounds and burns.
- Mey prevent infections in wounds, minor cuts, scrapes and minor burns.
- Formulated with Povidone Iodine, an effective antiseptic agent which does not impede healing process.
- Povidone iodine 5% works by releasing free iodine, which has broad-spectrum antimicrobial activity against bacteria, viruses and fungi.
- Povidone iodine I.P 5.0% w/w (0.5% w/w of available iodine)
Directions of Use
- Gently clean the affected area with cotton soaked in the solution.
- Allow the solution to dry and cover the wound with a sterile bandage.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Avoid direct sunlight.
- For external application only.
- Should be used in the dose and duration advised by your doctor.
- Don’t use more than the prescribed dose / duration.
- Consult your doctor if you are taking a similar medicine before and had an allergic reaction.
- In case any side effects persist or worsen, consult your doctor.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Drez 5% solution is a topical antiseptic solution that contains 5% povidone iodine as the active ingredient. It is commonly used to disinfect and clean the skin, wounds, and infected area.
Povidone iodine has a residual antimicrobial activity that can last for several hours after application. The exact duration may vary depending on the factors such as skin condition, presence of organic matter, and environmental factors. It’s important to follow the instructions provided by the healthcare professional or on the product label for proper use and duration of activity.
Yes, povidone iodine is totally safe for topical application on wounds and minor cuts.
Povidone iodine works by releasing free iodine, which has antimicrobial properties. It can inhibit the growth of a wide range of microorganisms, and disrupts the cell walls and membranes of these microorganisms, leading to their destruction.
Povidone iodine is generally considered safe for topical use when used as directed. Some people may be allergic to iodine or povidone, and may experience skin irritation, redness, or rash. If you have a known allergy to iodine or povidone, or if you experience any adverse reactions, discontinue use and consult a healthcare professional.
Good customer support
Cureka is the only online platform I have seen selling baby powder products with great offers and limited time free delivery.
Good customer interaction too. Loved it.
Great offers ..quick delivery
Recently I ordered Similac advance 2, material delivered on time and receive securely.
Good service and customer relation helpdesk.
Good genuine products
Recently placed nan excella pro. Products are genuine and received the product but a day delay. Apart from I will try again. One thing I would like to mention here the packing is really good. Good one. Thank you!.
My one-stop shop for Health care needs
My personal experience with CUREKA is amazing. It is one of the most convenient way to get healthcare products and their contact support helps to order without any problem. Save money on good quality products.
Good offers and discounts
My father is diabetic and I order sugar test strips in CUREKA. The Price of strips is also discounted which is lesser than our local area medicine shop and I got it with free home delivery within given time period.
For genuine products in healthcare CUREKA is my first choice. As a sportsperson I ordered elbow support and sports sunscreen from CUREKA. Now am ordering my sunscreen for 2nd time in cureka.
Got products replaced easily
By mistake I ordered wrong size varicose vein stockings. CUREKA customer service guided me in returning the product and I got the correct size back. Thank you CUREKA for the service and price.