Vaniza Gel (Anti Scar Gel) 10g
Brand/Mfr. : Visit ajanta Store15.87 Cashback
- Advanced silicone gel for scar management.
- Formulated from high quality polysiloxane.
- Vaniza gel is transparent and quick drying.
- Helps to maintain skin moisture balance.
- Silicone gel preserves skin’s natural elasticity.
MRP: You Save: 79.00
- Vaniza gel is an advanced formulation of polysiloxane and silicon dioxide.
- Scar gel promotes hydration in the scar area and improves the scar marks.
- Silicone gel is proven to improve the appearance by softening, smoothing, flattening and fading red and raised scars.
- Can relieve itching, pain and discomfits related to the scars and allows skin to breathe.
- Ideal to be used for scars on face, hands, legs and other exposed areas.
Polysiloxanes, Silicon Dioxide
Directions of Use
- Wash hands before and after use; ensure the affected area is clean and dry prior to application.
- Apply a thin layer of “Vaniza Gel” to the scar, gently massage and allow it to dry to form a thin silicone film coating.
- Apply the gel twice daily or as recommended by the doctor.Note:
- For optimum result, use minimum period of 8 weeks.
- Don’t apply on open wounds, unhealed tissue and infected areas.
- Avoid application close to the eyes.
- Not recommended for persons with dermatological conditions or disorders.
- Care should be taken to ensure the cleanliness on the scar site prior to the application to prevent rashes due to poor hygiene.
- Discontinue usage and consult your doctor if you experience rashes.
- Don’t forget to clean the affected area with soapy water for reapplication.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Vaniza gel is a transparent and quick drying silicone gel which maintains skin moisture balance, used to visibly reduce discoloration associated with marks and scars; it smoothes, softens, and flattens scars.
Yes. Silicone gel is shown to improve the appearance of scars by softening, smoothing, flattening and fading red and raised scars.
Apply a thin layer of “Vaniza Gel” to the scar, gently massage and allow it to dry to form a thin silicone film coating.
The duration of the usage depends upon the condition of the scar tissue, so you should continue application as long as recommended by your doctor. Generally, use until scar fades.
You should not use vaniza gel on open wounds, unhealed tissue and infected areas.
Good customer support
Cureka is the only online platform I have seen selling baby powder products with great offers and limited time free delivery.
Good customer interaction too. Loved it.
Great offers ..quick delivery
Recently I ordered Similac advance 2, material delivered on time and receive securely.
Good service and customer relation helpdesk.
Good genuine products
Recently placed nan excella pro. Products are genuine and received the product but a day delay. Apart from I will try again. One thing I would like to mention here the packing is really good. Good one. Thank you!.
My one-stop shop for Health care needs
My personal experience with CUREKA is amazing. It is one of the most convenient way to get healthcare products and their contact support helps to order without any problem. Save money on good quality products.
Good offers and discounts
My father is diabetic and I order sugar test strips in CUREKA. The Price of strips is also discounted which is lesser than our local area medicine shop and I got it with free home delivery within given time period.
For genuine products in healthcare CUREKA is my first choice. As a sportsperson I ordered elbow support and sports sunscreen from CUREKA. Now am ordering my sunscreen for 2nd time in cureka.
Got products replaced easily
By mistake I ordered wrong size varicose vein stockings. CUREKA customer service guided me in returning the product and I got the correct size back. Thank you CUREKA for the service and price.