Similac Plus Stage 2 (6-12 months) (Old Name: Similac IQ+ Follow-Up Formula Stage 2), 400 gm Tin
Brand/Mfr. : Visit Similac Store
- Similac iq stage 2 buy online it supports baby’s eye and brain development.
- Similac IQ+ has a fat blend known to support easy digestion and promote calcium absorption.
- Follow up formula for infants after 6 months.
- Exclusively uses naturally occurring vitamin E.
Similac IQ+ exclusively uses a form of naturally occurring vitamin E. Natural vitamin E is the predominant form found in mother’s milk. Vitamin E is an important antioxidant for protecting cells thus supporting a baby’s developing eyes and brain.
- Similac IQ+ is an infant milk powder designed to support normal growth and development
- Spray dried stage 2 follow up formula designed for infants from 6 months onward as part of a healthy diet during and after weaning.
- Similac milk powder advanced iq plus contains essential fatty acids, vitamins and minerals that promotes healthy growth of baby.
- Improves brain cell functions and important for overall brain development and activity.
- Helps infants absorb fat thus preventing nerve damage.
- Similac advanced iq plus important for growth and immune function.
- Rich in neuro-nutrients which improves brain development as well as immunity.
- Makes the babies bone strong.
- DHA and AA are synthesized versions of EFA naturally found in mothers milk.
- Reduces intestinal distress and helps in weight gain too.
- DHA: brain development.
- Vitamin E: prevents oxidative damage of DHA.
- Omega 3 and 6: important for proper brain development in infants.
- AA: cognitive or brain development of baby.
- Iron: healthy blood cells
- Choline: help brain cells function.
- Taurine: prevents nerve damage in the eyes and ears.
- Iodine: ensures healthy growth
- Folic acid: growth and development.
- Zinc: growth and immune function.
Lactose, skim milk powder,edible vegetable oil (19.57%), (high oleic sun flower oil, soy oil, coconut oil)whey protein concentrate,corn syrup solids,minerals, vitamins, AA from M.alpina oil, DHA from C.cohnii oil, soy lecithin, nucleotides (0.075%)(cytidine 5’-monophosphate, disodium guanosine 5’-monophosphate, disodium uridine 5’-monophosphate), taurine(0.0547%).
- Fat blend supports easy digestion.
- Promotes calcium absorption.
- Supports healthy growth of babies.
- Enriched with brain developing ingredients.
- Best soy based formula.
Direction of use
- Use boiled water (30ml of water) that has been previously boiled for 5 minutes.
- Allow the water to cool to lukewarm.
- Mix carefully without touching the portion.
- Use only the scoop provided with the similac iq+ follow up formula stage 2 package and for measurements please follow the feeding table as per the feeds needed or as suggested by your baby’s physician.
- Measure the right amount of water for the single feed.
- For infants above 6 months 180 ml water and 6 level scoops of powder with 4 feedings per 24 hours.
- Follow the suggested feeding schedule.
- Infants above 6 months should receive supplemental food in addition to formula.
- Mother’s milk is best for baby.
- Discard the remaining feed if any.
- If you prepare more than one feed it must be refrigerated at proper temperature
( 350F to 400F or 20C to 40C) and use within 24 hours.
The first two years are important for your baby’s immunity development along with brain development. So it is always advisable to use stage 2 formula as prescribed by your pediatrician.
Can be used for infants from 6 months of age.
Similac is formulated scientifically to provide nutrition for babies from 6 months without causing any intolerance and supports cognitive development. Always remember that mother’s milk is best for your baby.
No. When the baby is comfortable to one formula insist on the same. Do not over feed or do not introduce new formulas in between.
For over 85 years Similac has been in the field of serving infant nutrition in a balanced way. Most pediatrician recommended brand for more than years.
Not known to cause any side effects. Strictly follow the preparation and feeding instructions as mentioned to avoid any adverse effects on baby’s health.
Supports brain development, develops healthy immune system, bone development, overall healthy growth of infants physically and mentally.