PUR Dolphin Cup 230ml – Blue
Brand: Visit PUR Store
- Provides a smooth and unrestricted flow of liquid
- Pro-flo unique Anti-Colic bottle system
- Protective hood cover that protects the teats from dust and bacteria
- Has an easy grip handle
- 100% non-spill product
- Free of BPA and other harmful to baby chemicals.
- Available in 2 colors – Pink and Blue
COD available from ₹599 till ₹9999
MRP: You Save: 44.00 Inclusive of all taxes
- Additional information
- A dolphin cup with nipple has Anti-colic bottle system property
- Reduces air swallow during feeding and helps to reduce tummy troubles
- Encourages self-feeding which makes it a 100% non-spill product
- A unique nipple with air valve at the base, enabling a venting process
- Made from extra soft silicone, provides a smoother flow of liquid
- Ideal for 6 months+ babies
Directions for Use:
- Make sure all bottles, nipples, and other utensils are clean.
- Read the directions.
- Prepare the formula.
- Place your baby in a feeding position.
- Take note of your baby’s intake.
- Burp your baby.
- Bottles should be cleaned after every feeding.
- If your baby does not finish drinking a bottle within 2 hours, throw away the unfinished formula.
- Germs can grow quickly if breast milk or formula is added to a partially used bottle, or if a used bottle is only rinsed, rather than cleaned.
- When you first buy bottles, it is important to sterilize them at least one time.
The advantages of bottle feeding are – anyone can feed the baby, feeding can be done in public, keeping a track of your baby’s intake is easy.
- Gassiness or burping.
- Frequent spit up.
- Vomiting after eating.
- Fussiness, irritability or crying after meals.
- Gagging or choking.
As long as they are not broken or warped, bottles are fine to reuse. Just need to buy some new teats.
If your baby did not finish the bottle, the leftover breast milk can still be used within two hours after the baby is finished feeding. After 2 hours, leftover breast milk should be discarded.
Generally, brand new baby bottles last for about 3 years, but once used, the lifespan will shorten to about 6 months. The more frequently used, the easier the bottles will degenerate from the heat of frequent cleaning or other causes such as bruise, cracks, or scratched.
On an average change it every one to two months. Change it immediately if you observe any discolouration or damage like an excess tear at the opening or thinning of the nipple. This would make a feed come gushing out and can lead to choking.
It is best to change bottle nipples every 3 months to ensure they remain in good condition. If you spot a crack anywhere, you need to change it over straight away.
|Dimensions||13.2 × 9.7 × 21.8 cm|
Krathumban, Omnoi, Royal Industries Thailand Public Co. 126 Moo 6 Sethakij 1 Rd, Samutsakorn 74130 Thailand.
Arul Nagar, Chennai, East Tambaram, F2, Pinnacle Apartment, Tamil Nadu 600 059 Mail: email@example.com Telephone no: 18003137533, Wedjat Health Solutions Pvt. Ltd. P.NO. 547 F1
|Country of Origin||
|Expires on or After||
Good customer support
Cureka is the only online platform I have seen selling baby powder products with great offers and limited time free delivery.
Good customer interaction too. Loved it.
Great offers ..quick delivery
Recently I ordered Similac advance 2, material delivered on time and receive securely.
Good service and customer relation helpdesk.
Good genuine products
Recently placed nan excella pro. Products are genuine and received the product but a day delay. Apart from I will try again. One thing I would like to mention here the packing is really good. Good one. Thank you!.
My one-stop shop for Health care needs
My personal experience with CUREKA is amazing. It is one of the most convenient way to get healthcare products and their contact support helps to order without any problem. Save money on good quality products.
Good offers and discounts
My father is diabetic and I order sugar test strips in CUREKA. The Price of strips is also discounted which is lesser than our local area medicine shop and I got it with free home delivery within given time period.
For genuine products in healthcare CUREKA is my first choice. As a sportsperson I ordered elbow support and sports sunscreen from CUREKA. Now am ordering my sunscreen for 2nd time in cureka.
Got products replaced easily
By mistake I ordered wrong size varicose vein stockings. CUREKA customer service guided me in returning the product and I got the correct size back. Thank you CUREKA for the service and price.