Medela Freestyle Flex™ 2-Phase Double Electric Breast Pump
Brand/Mfr. : Visit Medela Store
- Easy to carry double electric breast pump.
- Ideal to be used for regular pumping.
- Saves time and energy.
- Comes with all the essentials to collect and store the breast milk.
- Intuitive interface with touch screen control.
- Can be synced with “MyMedela App” to save your data.
- Shown to increase milk volume than single breast pump.
- Designed with rechargeable built in battery.
Medela Freestyle Flex™ double electric breast pump is designed with advanced features helps to collect breast milk from both breasts simultaneously in an effortless way, has cool bag to keep or to store the expressed milk safely; will be ideal for on the go use and beneficial for moms who have flat or inverted nipple and who need to store breast milk to feed the baby.
- Ideal double electric breast pump set with all the essentials to collect and store breast milk, allows you to express milk from both breasts simultaneously.
- Electric pump unit has weight less than 300 g, so it is small enough to carry with you.
- You can easily operate the breast pump with digital touch screen; adjust vaccum levels, pause pumping and switch expression mode.
- Comes with carry bag and cooler element to keep the milk safely.
- As it has built in rechargeable battery which can provide up to 8 pumping sessions in one full recharge, it is perfect for on the go use.
- You can do single pumping or double pumping as per your requirement with this.
- Proven to yield 18% more milk than single pumping in one session.
- Designed with 2-phase Expression® technology and includes PersonalFix Flex™ breast shields of two different sizes.
- 2-phase Expression® technology mimics baby’s natural sucking rhythms; this ensures comfortable feel.
- Its closed system prevents milk from entering the tube, overflowing or leaking.
- Included two sets of PersonalFit Flex™ breast shield (size 21 mm and size 24 mm); these breast shields have 105-degree opening angle, soft rim and oval shape for a better fit, puts less pressure on your milk ducts than traditional breast shields.
- Breast shields can be easily adjusted to fit the breast and results in a more effective and comfortable pumping experience.
- 1 x Freestyle Flex™ double electric breast pump
- 2 x Medela PersonalFit Flex™ breast shield size 21 mm
- 2 x Medela PersonalFit Flex™ breast shield size 24 mm
- 2 x Medela PersonalFit Flex™ connector
- 1 x Tube
- 4 x 150 ml Breast milk bottle
- 4 x Lid
- 2 x Bottle stand
- 1 x Power adaptor with USB cable
- 1 x Carry bag
- 1 x Cooler with cooler element
Directions of Use
- Assemble all the parts of the pump carefully for single pumping / double pumping as per your requirement (refer the enclosed leaflet for better understanding).
- Place the breast shields on your breasts so that the nipple is properly centered in the tunnel.
- Hold the breast shield and connector onto your breast with your thumb and index finger.
- Support your breast with the palm of your hand. NOTE: You can also use Easy expression bustier for hands free pumping experience (It has to be purchased separately).
- Make sure the pump set is connected properly. Then, Press On / Off button. The breast pump is in standby mode now.
- Press Start / Pause button; the stimulation phase begins once you press start button.
- Adjust the vacuum with the buttons (+ / -) as per your comfortable level.
- As soon as your milk begins to flow, press the Let-down button (above + symbol) to begin the expression phase. NOTE: If the Let-down button is not pressed within one minute, the breast pump will automatically go to expression phase.
- Adjust the vacuum with the buttons (+ / -) to find your maximum comfort vacuum.
- Pause: In both stimulation and expression phase the breast pump can be paused. This allows you to re-adjust yourself or the pump set.
- For pausing, press the Start / Pause button while the breast pump is running; then the pumping operation stops and the display is flashing.
- To resume pumping, press the Start / Pause button again.
- To turn off the breast, press the On / Off button.
- Store the expressed milk safely.
- Refer the enclosed manual carefully.
- Wash the components before first use and after each use.
- Sanitize / disinfect the components before first use and once per day.
- Clean the tube separately.
- If the tube becomes mouldy, replace it with a new one.
- If you experience any pain / discomfort while pumping, adjust the vaccum level and consult your doctor.
- Store the expressed milk in a well sterilized bottle / container.
- Don’t clean the pump unit with water; just wipe it with a towel moistened with soapy water or with a dry cloth.
- Do not use the breast milk from bottles or components that show signs of damage.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Medela freestyle flex is most ideal double electric breast pump for travelling; has all the essential components that are needed for collecting and storing breast milk.
Yes. It contains cool bag (with ice packs) to keep the expressed milk safely and also has 4 pieces of 150 ml storage bottle with lid for easy storage.
You can wash all the components of medela freestyle flex electric breast pump with water, except the pump unit which should be wiped with a dry / moistened cloth only.
If you express milk regularly, a double electric breast pump will be perfect for you as it helps you to save time with your pumping sessions.
No. Using an electric breast pump will not hurt you; it may cause some tingling sensation initially. But, if you experience pain during pumping, please consult your doctor.
Yes. You can use it as a single pump or double pump as per your requirement.
No. You should not; repeated freeze or thaw cycles can destroy the structure of the milk.