Pampers new baby taped diapers 24 Count
Brand/Mfr. : Visit Pampers Store
- Tapes style diaper for newborns.
- Delivers ultimate skin comfort with 3600 cottony soft material.
- Designed with adjustable tape to fit baby up to 5 kgs.
- Quickly absorbs and spreads evenly.
- Non irritating diaper for sensitive skin of baby.
Pampers new baby taped diapers keeps the baby skin dry, free from infection and stretchable for easy movement of the baby with all round cottony soft comfort for delicate sensitive skin of the newborn.
- Delivers 12 hours protection from leakage and wetness with quick absorption formula.
- Magic gel technology converts liquid to gel and gives dry fresh feel.
- Ultra soft and comfortable material gives cottony soft feel to newborns .
- Infused with mild baby lotion with aloevera to protect baby’s delicate skin from irritation.
- Wetness indicator shows yellow colour when dry and turns blue if wet and indicates the time to change the diaper.
- Gives customized fit by adjusting tapes ,soft stretchy sides offers comfortable fit without being tight or loose.
Direction of use
- Gently place open diaper under baby .
- Pull up in between legs and fasten the tapes.
- To remove pull open the flaps , wrap around the diaper with tape and discard in trash
- Keep the diaper area clean and dry at every diaper change
- Dispose the used diaper properly.
- Do not flush / reuse.
Delivers ultimate softness, quickly absorbs liquid and converts it to gel, non-irritating formula protects newborn’s sensitive skin and good to use
No infused with aloe vera baby lotion to prevent irritation.
It is not safe to keep the baby in diapers for 24 hours you need to have open air time for six to eight hours every day
Pampers is designed with wetness indicator which is yellow in colour while you wear and change the diaper as soon as it turns blue indicating wetness.
Carrying a child on hip or wearing diapers will not cause bow legs. Its false belief.
If you maintain proper hygiene standard by wiping the diaper area well and dry before wearing diaper and applying rash cream or moisturizer to protect the skin it is healthy to wear diapers