Philips avent natural feeding bottles with teat 260 ml
Brand/Mfr. : Visit Philips Store
- Infant feeding bottle designed to easily combine breast and bottle feeding.
- The teat has breast shape nipple for natural latch.
- Wider neck bottle fits to all philips teats with varying flow rates.
- Designed with clear markings to ensure accurate measurement.
- Easy and comfortable to use.
Natural infant feeding bottle responds to the infant’s natural suckling behaviour as accurately as possible and makes the feeding time more comfortable with continuous flow of milk.
- Ergonomically designed to deliver perfect latch, gives natural feel and prevents colic.
- Unique shape is easy to hold and grip in any direction .
- The innovative teat incorporates extra soft comfort petals to give it added flexibility without teat collapse,
- Teats allow for an uninterrupted milk flow, as long as the baby is actively suckling.
- Wide neck makes filling, cleaning and sterilization easy.
- Plastic bottles are available in four sizes from 60 ml to 330 ml
- Easy to grasp, material is free from BPA,BPS and latex.
- Measurement makes it easier to determine how much milk the baby has been fed.
- All Philips infant feeding bottles are compatible with Philips Avent breast pumps.
- Nipples come with 1 to 4 holes, and a slot cut or Y-slot cut option that can be chosen as per baby’s development.
Direction of use
- Clean and sterilize the bottle and teats.
- Fill with breast milk or formula milk.
- Feed your baby.
- Choking hazard , keep out of reach of children.
- Do not store or feed remaining milk that is left in the bottle.
Place your baby in the crook of your arm and support the head while tilting his or her body in a slightly leaned-back position. Ensure that your newborn’s chin isn’t tilting towards his or her chest before feeding.
Change teats immediately if signs of wear and tear, swelling, colour changes, or if it becomes sticky.
You can shop online at CUREKA to get teats that are available in different sizes and flow rates to suit the growing baby.
Yes comes with a covering lid that is drip proof and safe closures that avoids spillage.
Storage capacity is available in four sizes from 60 ml , 125ml, 260 ml and 330 ml
Teats or nipples with 1 hole that is slow flow is ideal for newborn