Pigeon Wide Neck PP Nursing Bottle and Nipple 240 ml
Brand/Mfr. : Visit Pigeon Store
- Wide nursing bottle encourages steady peristaltic motion.
- Nursing bottle for babies from 0+ months.
- Made from high quality durable plastic material.
- BPA / BPS free.
- Matte surface bottle prevents slipping
- Imitates natural sucking motion.
- Comes in two different sizes: 160 ml and 240 ml.
- Ideal for both indoor and outdoor use.
- Convenient to use, carry, sterilize and clean.
Pigeon wide neck nursing bottle comes with wide-based nipple helps your baby to open his / her mouth widely, thereby encouraging steady peristaltic motion.
MRP: You Save: 105.00
- Its shape fits perfectly onto your baby’s tongue, allows smooth tongue movement and also minimizes air intake.
- Ultra soft silicone nipple, with its double thickness, ensures ideal softness and flexibility for your baby to latch-on comfortably and easily.
- The wide base and slim nipple top constitutes to the unique contouring shape of the nipple that stimulates natural sucking behavior of the baby.
- Matte surface prevents the bottle from slipping.
- Very comfortable to handle and allows easy flow of milk without causing any stress to the baby’s mouth.
Directions of Use
- Pour warm milk / water into the bottle which is well sterilized already.
- Feed your baby with it.
- Immediately after each use, rinse in water and wash with pigeon liquid cleanser.
- Use a nylon brush to wash glass bottles.
- Be sure to sterilize before each use.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Avoid direct sunlight.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Pigeon wide neck nursing bottles are made up of polypropylene and the nipples are made up of ultra soft silicon material.
Wide neck bottles or wide-mouth bottles are designed with wider neck and sloped nipple to mimic the shape of a breast. This makes them great for breastfed babies and babies to feed with bottle.
You can feed with wide neck bottles as they have wide neck while compared to the normal one and they can be easier to be used with breast fed babies.
PP stands for polypropylene. PP bottles are light in weight, has slightly opaque color and intended for regular use. PPSU stands for polyphenylsulfone, is a medical grade plastic intended for higher use.
You should keep it for at least 5 minutes to sterilize the bottle; but make sure that the bottle components do not rest against the hot sides of the container.
You can wash feeding bottle with soap / cleanser; but make sure that, it is mild and does not contain any harmful chemical.