PUR Classy Bottle 130ml
Brand/Mfr. : Visit PUR Store
- Prevent leakage during transportation
- Made of medical food grade silicone
- BPA free hence completely safe for baby
- A volatile and nitrosamine safe product
- Comes in 3 variants: 130ml,240ml,300ml
- Comes in 2 colours(Pink and Blue).
Note: colour may vary according to availability.
PUR Classy Bottle is made of Food-grade silicone and comes with a teat. With its broad neck and flatter nipple, the Pur Classy Feeding Bottle provides them with a warm, smooth sensation during bottle feeding. Suitable for 0 to 6+months babies.
- A standard base feeding bottle
- Transparent for hygienic cleaning
- These bottles are lightweight and flexible
- BPA free feeding bottle with a hood and a disc to place in the neck of the bottle to prevent leakage
- Made from high quality plastic material
- Teat is odourless, tasteless and non-toxic
Directions for Use
- Lie your baby across your lap, facing you.
- Place your baby’s head on your forearm – nose towards your nipple. Your hand should support the length of their body.
- Place your baby’s lower arm under yours.
- Check to make sure your baby’s ear, shoulder and hip are in a straight line.
- Do not expose to direct sunlight.
- Not sterilising your baby’s bottles will allow bacteria to develop on the feeding equipment
- Anyone can feed the baby
- Can be done in public
- Bottle feeding helps you find out your baby’s daily milk intake.
- You don’t have to worry if your breast milk supply is low. Bottle feeding ensures that your baby gets all the milk he needs to grow and develop
- Bottle feeding helps babies who have lactose intolerance.
- The mother’s health condition doesn’t affect the baby.
A baby may also eat more than he or she needs. Do not put your baby to bed with a bottle. Milk can pool around the baby’s teeth and this can cause tooth decay.
Add a bottle after a healthy milk volume is established from your breast. If you are exclusively breastfeeding and want to keep it that way, then only introduce a bottle after you have established a healthy milk volume and breastfeeding routine. This can take up to four weeks after birth
Replace them every four to six months. As this is BPA free bottles, make sure you dispose it after six months.
PUR Classy Feeding Bottle comes in 3 sizes and is mentioned below :
- 130 ml for 0 to 3months babies
- 240 ml for 3 months + babies
- 300 ml for 3 months + babies
Breaks or tears can lead to choking hazards. Germs and mould can survive in parts of the nipples or bottles that are damaged even after being sterilized, which can be compromising to a baby’s health. Try to monitor conditions each time you clean the bottle or bottle parts