PUR Comfort Feeder Slim Neck Bottle 2 oz/60 ml
Brand/Mfr. : Visit PUR Store6.57 Cashback
- Feeding bottle with standard stable base.
- Shaped for providing an easy grip, during feeding.
- An anti-colic feeding bottle.
- Helps easy latch on.
- Made from high quality plastic material.
- Contains no BPA.
- Comes in 60 ml, 125 ml and 250ml and 250 ml is for babies of 3+ months and 60ml, 125ml are for 0+ months babies
MRP: You Save: 20.00
- Ergonomically designed to mimic a mothers breasts which soothes the baby while feeding.
- Comfort Feeder Slim Neck Bottle is an anti-colic bottle
- Anti-Colic Bottles are designed to allow air to enter the bottle as your baby feeds.
- This reduces the amount of air they swallow while allowing an even flow during feedings.
- When using a traditional bottle, air can slip through your baby’s lips and the bottles’ nipple. This can build up in the stomach. But this does not happen in anti-colic bottle.
- A unique nipple with an air valve at the base enabling a venting process
- Provides a smoother flow of liquid
- Prevent against nipple collapse, colic, and spit up, burping and gas.
- Simulates breast feeding thus making it easier to alternate between breast feeding and bottle feeding.
- Teat is made from medical grade silicone, which is also volatile and nitrosamine safe
- Guaranteed not to perish, odourless, tasteless and non-toxic.
Directions for Use
- Make sure bottle and nipples are clean.
- Read the directions.
- Prepare the formula.
- Warm the refrigerated formula.
- Place your baby in a feeding position.
- Take note of your baby’s intake.
- Burp your baby.
- Bottles should be cleaned after every feeding.
- If your baby does not finish drinking a bottle within 2 hours, throw away the unfinished formula. Germs can grow quickly if breast milk or formula is added to a partially used bottle, or if a used bottle is only rinsed, rather than cleaned.
Place all of the bottle parts into hot, soapy water and wash them individually. Use a soapy bottle brush for the bottle and the nipple brush for the plastic nipples and rings. Next, gently squeeze soapy water through the nipple hole to flush out any trapped milk
It’s important to sterilize all your baby’s feeding equipment, including bottles and teats, until they are at least 12 months old. This will protect your baby against infections, in particular diarrhoea and vomiting
Although sterilizing can take just a few minutes, it can last for up to 24 hours. Once you have sterilized your bottles, keep them safe from germs and bacteria by leaving them in your sterilizer.
Not sterilising your baby’s bottles will allow bacteria to develop on the feeding equipment. This may lead to infections including diarrhoea and vomiting
Hold the bottle at a horizontal angle so that your little one has to gently suck to get the milk. Be sure that the milk fills the entire nipple so that your baby isn’t gulping lots of air, which may result in gas and fussiness. You’ll want to take breaks every few minutes to gently burp baby.
Good customer support
Cureka is the only online platform I have seen selling baby powder products with great offers and limited time free delivery.
Good customer interaction too. Loved it.
Great offers ..quick delivery
Recently I ordered Similac advance 2, material delivered on time and receive securely.
Good service and customer relation helpdesk.
Good genuine products
Recently placed nan excella pro. Products are genuine and received the product but a day delay. Apart from I will try again. One thing I would like to mention here the packing is really good. Good one. Thank you!.
My one-stop shop for Health care needs
My personal experience with CUREKA is amazing. It is one of the most convenient way to get healthcare products and their contact support helps to order without any problem. Save money on good quality products.
Good offers and discounts
My father is diabetic and I order sugar test strips in CUREKA. The Price of strips is also discounted which is lesser than our local area medicine shop and I got it with free home delivery within given time period.
For genuine products in healthcare CUREKA is my first choice. As a sportsperson I ordered elbow support and sports sunscreen from CUREKA. Now am ordering my sunscreen for 2nd time in cureka.
Got products replaced easily
By mistake I ordered wrong size varicose vein stockings. CUREKA customer service guided me in returning the product and I got the correct size back. Thank you CUREKA for the service and price.