Romsons sorenil bed sore prevention kit
Brand/Mfr. : Visit Romsons Store
- Prevents and heals bed sores.
- Delivers alternating pressure that improves blood circulation and promotes faster healing
- Helps manage skin maceration.
- Bubble pad with alternate inflation / deflation of cells that provides comfort and relief.
- LED on/off switch and rotatory dial for pressure setting.
- Can be fixed on the bed by extra flaps on both top and bottom side
- Bubble pad Mattress with height 7 cm, length 200 cm and width 90 cm.
romsons sorenil bed sore prevention mattress comes in innovative design to refrain patients muscle from long-term fixed pressure at same position to prevent bed sore
- Bubble pad mattress allows sufficient flow of blood to all the tissues by reducing pressure on the blood vessels.
- Mattress with height 7 cm, length 200 cm and width 90 cm.
- Alternating pressure due to inflation and deflation which constantly changes pressure points and provides comfort and relief to the skin.
- Provided with a fixed hook and air filter on the bottom of the pump.
- Increases blood flow and prevents recurrence of bed sores in bed ridden patients.
- Medical grade non-toxic bubble pad mattress.
- Evenly distributes weight to relieve pressure spots for exceptional support and comfort.
- Essential medical care device for a patient who has to lie for a long time.
Use it for
- Patients with injured legs
- Waist injury
- Cerebral attack
- Heart patient
- Arthritis patient who cannot move.
Direction of use
- Place mattress with hose end towards the footboard of the bed frame.
- Using the integrated hook hang the pressure pump to the foot board or place it on any smooth flat surface as per your convenience.
- Connect air hose from mattress to the pump.
- Turn on power switch. The pump inflates the mattress.
- After inflation adjust the mattress using the dial on the pump.
- Clean and sterilize once in two days.
- Store in a dry place
- Prevent from dampness
Durable and waterproof helps prevent mattress from any spillage.
Air bed is more effective in prevention of bed sores and allows free air movement.
Unfold and place the air bed onto a foam mattress in such a way that the connections are located on the foot side. Connect one end to the air compressor and other end to the air bed. Turn on the air pump.
Can we use airbed daily?
Can be cleaned and disinfected regularly.
Decubitis ulcer is an open wound on the skin that arises due to pressure. Also known as bed sore or pressure sore.
Evenly distributes pressure for bed ridden patients and also automatic inflation and deflation maintains pressure to prevent pressure sore or bed sore.
No. cushions well and helps relieve pain.
No. keep the air pump on for even distribution of pressure. Automatically inflates and deflates. Quieter operation will not disturb the sleep.
The pump can be easily mounted on the bed with back hooks or you can also place it on flat smooth surface near the bed. Takes less space and easy to operate.