Romsons angel compressor nebulizer
Brand/Mfr. : Visit Romsons Store
- Light in weight Compressor nebulizer ideal for home use.
- Delivers medication effectively using mass median aero dynamics(MMAD).
- Designed with 5 air filters for medication effectiveness.
- Thermal protection unit shuts off if overheated.
- Noiseless, one touch button operation.
- Ultra compact and has a piston pump.
- Can be used at home as well as while travelling.
Romsons angel compressor nebulizer ensures effective delivery of medicine with massmedian aerodynamics with high flow range of mist directly to the human respiratory tract and lungs using aerosol therapy with quiet operation.
- Provides effective treatment in case of cough, asthma , bronchitis and other respiratory ailments.
- Mass median aerodynamics (MMAD) is 4μm at 6-8 LPM liter flow range and delivers average nebulization rate : 0.2ml/min.
- Compressor motor has a thermal protector which shuts off the unit before its overheated.
- Efficient for both lower respiratory tract and upper respiratory tract infections.
- Five air filters help in providing effective medication delivery and ideal to be used by all age groups.
- Easy to clean, latex free, one button operation with complete compressor kit and low noise operation.
- Contains a base that holds an air compressor, a small container for liquid medicine, and a tube that connects the air compressor to the medicine container.
- Above the medicine container is a mouthpiece or mask that is used to inhale the mist.
- To make inhalation easier for the entire family, the device comes with a mouthpiece and two different sized masks (kid and adult size).
Use it for
- Bronchial asthma
- Acute bronchitis
- Chronic bronchitis
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary infections (COPD)
- Respiratory infections.
- Small airway disease.
- Air tube
- Mouth piece
- Adult and pediatric mask
- Filters (5 nos)
Direction of use
Step 1: Wash your hands well
Step 2: Fill the medicine cup with prescribed dose of medicine.
Step 3: Attach the tube and mask/mouthpiece to medicine cup.
Step 4: Attach medicine cup to the compressor tube.
Step 5: Place the mask on patients face.
Step 6: Switch on the machine and breathe through the mouth until all the medicine is inhaled. Take deep breaths for better relief.
Step 7: Turn off the machine.
Step 8: Wipe well with disinfectant and store well.
- To avoid electrical shock: Keep the unit away from water.
- Do not immerse the power cord to the unit in liquid.
- Do not use if not recommended by doctor.
- Read the information manual thoroughly before using it.
Using nebulizer without air filter may contaminate and ruin the compressor.
Nebulizer is a healthcare device used to deliver medication in the form of mist that are inhaled to the lungs to get relief from breathing difficulties due to respiratory tract infections.
Nebulizers are used to get relief from variety of lung diseases such as chest tightness, breathing difficulty, wheezing, asthma, respiratory infections, cold and cough.
Liquid form of medications that acts as bronchodilator and prescribed by doctor are used. Dosage differ from person to person. So use medication advised by your baby’s pediatrician only.
Nebulizers may be used to relieve cough and other symptoms caused by respiratory illnesses if your healthcare practitioner advises to use.
No. it does not result in any improvement or results in respiratory illnesses.
Generally you need a prescription from doctor saying that you need nebulizer to get relief from respiratory condition. You can also get it online by visiting CUREKA.
Home nebulizer therapy is convenient for people with COPD and asthma. Use it if your doctor advises.