Romsons turbo the bear pediatric compressor nebulizer
Brand/Mfr. : Visit Romsons Store
- Compressor nebulizer for kids
- Delivers medication effectively using aerosol therapy.
- Designed with 5 air filters for medication effectiveness.
- Noiseless, one touch button operation.
- Compact and adorable cartoon shaped design for kids.
- Can be used at home as well as while travelling.
Romsons turbo nebulizer ensures effective delivery of medicine as mist directly to the human respiratory tract and lungs using aerosol therapy with perfect degree of noiselessness.
- Provides effective treatment in case of cough, ashthma , bronchitis and other respiratory ailments.
- Efficient for both lower respiratory tract and upper respiratory tract infections.
- Five air filters help in providing effective medication delivery and ideal to be used by all age groups.
- Easy to clean, latex free, one button operation with complete compressor kit and low noise operation.
- Contains a base that holds an air compressor, a small container for liquid medicine, and a tube that connects the air compressor to the medicine container.
- Above the medicine container is a mouthpiece or mask that is used to inhale the mist.
- To make inhalation easier for the entire family, the device comes with a mouthpiece and two different sized masks (kid and adult size).
Use it for
- Bronchial asthma
- Acute bronchitis
- Chronic bronchitis
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary infections (COPD)
- Respiratory infections.
- Small airway disease.
- Main unit
- Pediatric mask
- Adult mask
- Angled mouthpiece
- Air tube
- Air filter
Direction of use
Step 1: Wash your hands well
Step 2: Fill the medicine cup with prescribed dose of medicine.
Step 3: Attach the tube and mask/mouthpiece to medicine cup.
Step 4: Attach medicine cup to the compressor tube.
Step 5: Place the mask on kids face.
Step 6: Switch on the machine and guide your baby to breathe through his/her mouth until all the medicine is inhaled. Advice to take deep breaths for better relief.
Step 7: Turn off the machine.
Step 8: Wipe well with disinfectant and store well.
- To avoid electrical shock: Keep the unit away from water.
- Do not immerse the power cord to the unit in liquid.
- Do not use if not recommended by doctor.
- Read the information manual thoroughly before using it.
When a baby breaths in the mist from a nebulizer, the medicine can go deep into their lungs and it works well to make breathing easier. Helps infants and babies to take in medication while they normally breathe.
Using nebulizer without air filter may contaminate and ruin the compressor.
Nebulizer is a healthcare device used to deliver medication in the form of mist that are inhaled to the lungs to get relief from breathing difficulties due to respiratory tract infections.
Nebulizers are used to get relief from variety of lung diseases such as chest tightness, breathing difficulty, wheezing, asthma, respiratory infections, cold and cough.
Liquid form of medications that acts as bronchodilator and prescribed by doctor are used. Dosage differ from person to person. So use medication advised by your baby’s pediatrician only.
Nebulizers may be used to relieve coughs and other symptoms caused by respiratory illnesses if your healthcare practitioner advises to use.
No. it does not result in any improvement or results in respiratory illnesses.
Generally you need a prescription from doctor saying that you need nebulizer to get relief from respiratory condition. You can also get it online by visiting CUREKA.
Home nebulizer therapy is convenient for people with COPD and asthma. Use it if your doctor advises.