Vissco Elbow stick
Brand/Mfr. : Visit Vissco Store
- Provides good support and stability to the elbow
- Eliminates fatigue and pain of the underarm caused by crutches
- Elbow support walking stick
- Height adjustable stick
- Has an excellent palm grip
- Lightweight and durable
Elbow support walking stick is an aluminium framed length adjustable stick helpful to those with poor balance to improve posture and balance while walking and standing and reduce joint pain and has a push button with which the length can be adjusted and excellent fine grip very supportive aid for elderly and injured or fractured people.
MRP: You Save: 344.00
- Mobility aid that helps elderly and fractured people for better life support for walking and standing
- Light weighted and has an excellent handle for better grip
- Provided with durable soft rubber shoes for grip which helps while walking in wet,polished floors which supports stability
- The body is made of an oxidized aluminium surface for long life
- Improves support and stability to elderly and injured or fractured people
- Help to maintain proper posture and strengthen the upper back muscles.
Directions for Use
- Hold the walking stick in the hand opposite the side that needs support
- Start walking
- Dont misuse or throw the stick
- Handle the stick with proper care
- Keep away from reach of children
Made from aluminium frame very light weighted provided with excellent grip handle, height adjustable and has rubber shoes which helps for balancing walk in wet, polished floors. Used for the elderly and injured people.
Elbow sticks improve support and stability, maintains
proper posture and helps to strengthen the upper back muscles
Hold the walking stick in the hand opposite the side that needs support and step ahead and continue walking.
These sticks can be used in wet, polished floors, normal floors, stairs or an uneven terrain.
This stick is helpful to elderly and injured or fractured people who needs stability while walking or standing.