Merlion Naturals Alfalfa Tablets, Medicago sativa 500mg x 120 Tablets
Brand/Mfr. : Visit Merlion Naturals Store
- Natural herbal supplement that contains alfalfa.
- Plant based and suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- Keeps you energised day long.
- Purifies blood, reduces indigestion and gas.
- Aids in proper kidney function.
- Supports healthy hair.
- Improves overall health.
Boosts metabolism, supports better digestion, promotes lactation in breastfeeding mothers , promotes kidney health and can be used by adults with no other health issues to maintain general health.
MRP: You Save: 80.00
- Alfalfa is a rich source of vitamins ,fiber, iron, folate and minerals.
- Detoxifies the food and supports immune function.
- Contains a plethora of digestive enzymes that promotes digestive function.
- Contains essential nutrients for pregnant and lactating mother.
- Acts as a phytoestrogen that increases prolaction to increase breast milk supply.
- Used for kidney conditions, bladder and prostate conditions and to increase urine flow.
- Alfalfa ( Medicago sativa )
Direction of use:
Take 1 – 2 Tablets, twice daily before meal, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- If you are taking any kind of medication, Please consult your doctor before adding it to your diet.
- Pregnant or breastfeeding mothers should consult their doctor before taking Alfalfa
- Supplements are not to be considered as a cure for any disease condition.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store in a cool, dry place in an air-tight container away from direct sunlight.
Alfalfa helps reduce indigestion and gas by assisting the body in properly digesting the other foods that you may have recently consumed.
Alfalfa prevents indigestion, bloating, gastritis, stomach ulcers, nausea.
Yes sourced from plant based ingredient and it does not contain any animal product thus making it suitable for vegetarian and vegan.
1-2 tablets twice a day before meal.
If you have any medical condition consult your doctor to avoid any form of drug interactions. This is a dietary supplement and not a cure for any disease condition.
Prolactin is responsible for making milk and estrogen signals the brain to produce prolactin . Alfalfa has phytoestrogen and it supports this process to increase breast milk supply.
Not known to cause constipation as it has fiber.