Merlion Naturals Spirulina Powder (Arthrospira) 227g
Brand/Mfr. : Visit Merlion Naturals Store
- Pack of 100% natural spirulina powder.
- Maintains a healthy immune system.
- Supports fat burning during exercises.
- Helps in detoxification of blood.
- Good source of high quality protein.
Merlion spirulina powder has important nutrients, supports body to remove toxins and pollutants, boosts immunity and supports overall wellbeing; recommended for healthy adults.
MRP: You Save: 120.00
- Merlion spirulina powder is made from high quality dried spirulina.
- Can be added to regular recipes and smoothies, sprinkled over salads.
- Spirulina has good source of high quality protein and essential amino acids.
- Has powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Assists in removing toxins from the blood and boosts the immune system.
- Supports weight loss program and overall well being.
Spirulina powder (Arthrospira)
Instructions of Use
- Take tablespoon (10 g) of Spirulina powder and mix with water and take twice a day.
- Add tablespoon (10 g) of powder in regular recipes / smoothies, mix into beverages and sprinkle over salad.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Store away from direct sunlight.
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage.
- If you are taking any kind of medication, please consult your doctor before adding it your diet.
- Pregnant or breastfeeding mothers should consult their doctor before taking this Spirulina supplements.
- Keep out of reach of children
You can add tablespoon (10 g) of spirulina powder in your regular recipes / smoothies, mix into beverages and sprinkle over salad.
Spirulina is rich in essential vitamins and minerals for maintaining a healthy immune system and supports weight management.
Yes, you can mix a tablespoon of spirulina powder with water and take twice a day.
Pregnant and breastfeeding women should not take spirulina powder without doctor’s advice.
Spirulina helps to alkalize the body and removes toxins; besides detoxing the body, it improves overall wellbeing and protects the immune system.