Romsons Agility Cervical Collar Soft – XXL
Brand/Mfr. : Visit Romsons Store
- Ideal cervical collar when a soft support to the cervical region is needed.
- Supports the neck to relieve pain.
- Provides mild immobilization to the cervical region.
- Has enhanced aesthetic and skin matching colour.
- Available in 5 different sizes: S, M, L, XL and XXL.
Romsons agility cervical collar soft provides soft support and comfortable immobilization to the neck area and relieves pain; ideal to be used for cervical disc injury, strain on the neck muscles and cervical spondylosis.
- Useful in cervical disc injury, neck pain, neck sprain, strain on the neck muscles and cervical spondylosis.
- Provides required support and mild limitation over the movements.
- Specially designed to give maximum comfort and stability.
- Made of medium density soft polyurethane foam without reinforcement.
- Protects the injured neck from jerks, impacts and vibrations.
Size S – 3 to 3.5 inches
Size M – 3.5 to 4 inches
Size L – 4 to 4.5 inches
Size XL – 4.5 to 5 inches
Size XXL – 5 to 5.5 inches
Note: Measure height of your neck
Directions of Use
- Place the collar around your neck with the open end at the back.
- Adjust the hook and loop closure as per your comfort.
No. Romsons agility cervical collar soft is not having any air vents; but it is made of medium density soft polyurethane foam to ensure more comfortable wearing experience.
Yes. You can wear cervical collar while driving; but make sure that, your neck feels comfortable.
Yes. Wearing a soft cervical collar can provide temporary relief from stiffness of the neck; you should consult your doctor for permanent solution.
A soft cervical collar can be used in neck pain, neck strain, cervical disc injury, stiffness on the neck muscles and cervical spondylosis.
Mostly, it does not cause any side effects if you wear it properly. But, too tight brace can cause problems like skin irritation, redness and also can lead to worse stage of the injury.