Nestle Nan Excella Pro 1 Powder
Brand/Mfr. : Nestle
Combo packs for this product
Pack of 1 - 2
Pack of 3 - 4
Pack of 5+
- Tin format for enhanced safety, hygiene and convenience.
- Enhances overall growth and development of babies.
- Whey protein, a component of milk protein, helps in easy digestion.
- DHA supports normal brain development.
- Strengthens the immune system.
Spray dried probiotic infant formula with DHA and ARA for infants from birth when not breast fed. Rich in nucleotides that forms the building blocks of DNA and RNA.
MRP: You Save: 15.00
- Formulated with high quality protein sources that helps to repair tissues and maintains proper balance and weight.
- DHA is important for optimal visual and cognitive development.
- DHA and ARA helps in brain’s growth, structure, development and functioning.
- Enriched with nucleotides that enhances the immune response and growth.
- Contains vitamins and minerals needed by the baby to grow well and to be healthy.
- Provides energy, helps the cells grow and repair themselves.
- Protects against infection, builds bone and muscles.
- Boosts the immune system and helps in the development of digestive organs.
Whey protein: source of easily digestible protein.
DHA: improves visual activity and brain development.
ARA: critical for infant growth, brain development and health.
Vitamin A: supports rapid growth and combats infection.
Vitamin C: supports immunity and acts as an anti-oxidant.
Vitamin D: absorbs calcium and phosphorus.
Iron: promotes healthy blood cells.
Zinc: important for growth and immune function.
Nucleotides: enhances immune response and supports brain development.
Milk solids, Demineralised whey (25.8%), Soyabean oil, Minerals, Corn oil, Antioxidant (Soya lecithin), Oil mix (Arachidonic acid (ARA) from Mortierella alpina oil, Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) from Crypthecodinium cohnii oil, High oleic sunflower oil, Antioxidants ( Mixed tocopherol concentrate and L-ascorbyl palmitate) and Acidity regulator (Citric acid), Vitamins, Amino acid (L-Phenylalanine), Acidity regulator (Citric acid), Taurine, Nucleotides and L- Carnitine
- Contains components of milk protein.
- Supports baby’s normal brain development.
- Improves cognitive development.
- Strengthens bone, aids in vision.
- Aids in weight gain.
- Easily digestible.
- Reduced intolerance.
Direction of use
- To open the smart lid break the tamper evident seal, press the top of the button to lift open the lid, place the scoop into the lid and close after use.
- Boil water for 5 minutes and leave it lukewarm.
- Measure water and formula powder as given in the feeding table mentioned in the pack.
- Shake or mix to dissolve.
- Feed the baby and discard the leftover feed.
1st and 2nd week-90 ml lukewarm water-3 scoops of formula-6 feeds per 24 hours.
3rd and 4th week- 120 ml lukewarm water- 4 scoops formula-5 feeds per 24 hours.
2nd month- 150 ml lukewarm water- 5 scoops formula- 5 feeds per 24 hours.
3rd and 4th month- 180 ml lukewarm water- 6 scoops formula- 5 feeds per 24 hours.
5th and 6th month- 210 ml lukewarm water- 7 scoops formula- 5 feeds per 24 hours.
- Only use the scoop provided.
- Follow hygiene standards before preparing infant feeds.
- Boil the feeding bottle, bowl and spoon as a measure of safety precaution.
- Do not reduce or increase the formula powder as this may cause discomfort to the baby.
- Do not prepare more than one feed at a time.
Differs in the content of whey protein. Nan excella pro is made with partially hydrolysed whey protein and nan pro is whole whey protein. Always stick to the formula suggested by your paediatrician.
Follow measurements as per the feeding instructions and follow the exact leveled scoops appropriate to your babies age. Shake and dissolve and feed your baby. Discard the excess feed.
Experts recommend 70-100 mg of DHA per day for little ones aged 0-24 months. Nestle nan pro excella contains 72 g of DHA and ARA per 100 g of the powder.
All formulas are designed scientifically based on the ingredients present in breast milk. Follow to the one prescribed for your baby.
In general most formulas contains DHA,ARA, vitamins, minerals and proteins essential for babys weight gain, growth and development of brain and overall the health of the baby.always remember that breast milk is the best for your baby.
Some spit up is normal as the lower esophageal sphincter needs time to mature. Its abnormal to spit up often and in large amounts. Consult pediatrician.
Spray dried probiotic infant formula best for babies who are not breastfed.