Nestle Nan Pro 1 Infant Formula Powder, Upto 6 months, Stage 1, 400g, Refill
Brand/Mfr. : Visit Nestle Store
- 0-6 months
- Nucleotide supplementation leads to increased weight gain, proper immune function and brain growth in formula-fed infants.
- Fortified with iron, zinc, and vitamins A, C, and D, this formula nourishes your baby with wholesome nutrition.
- Contains whey protein, a trusted source of protein for infants that aids in easy digestion.
- Supports rapid growth and development of babies.
- Overall nourishment for infants up to 6 months.
- Important for growth and immune function.
- Contains probiotic.
New recipe with partially hydrolyze Whey Protein; Contains DHA that supports baby’s respiratory system and reduce the risk of asthma and wheezing in children who have mothers with allergies.
MRP: You Save: 43.00
- Additional information
- Spray dried infant formula enriched with nucleotides, viatmins and minerals for infants up to 6 months.
- Increases muscle protein due to higher concentration of branched chain amino acids.
- Essential to support rapid growth and to help combat infections.
- Vitamin A aids in healthy immune system and helps in vision.
- Vitamin C aids in iron absorption, proper functioning of immune system.
- Maintains the growth and development of cartilage, bones and teeth.
- Strengthens the bones as it is enriched with Vitamin D that aids in calcium absorption.
- Contains enough nutrients to meet the baby’s needs.
- Reduces spit up in infants with regurgitation and makes infant comfortable.
DHA: for brain development.
ARA: cognitive development and reduces the risk of respiratory illness
Whey protein: muscle development.
Vitamin A: supports rapid growth and combats infection.
Vitamin C: supports immunity and acts as an anti-oxidant.
Vitamin D: absorbs calcium and phosphorus.
Iron: healthy blood cells.
Zinc: important for growth and immune function.
Nucleotides : enhances immune response.
Milk solids, Demineralised whey, Soyabean oil, Corn oil, Minerals Antioxidant (Soya lecithin), Oil mix (Arachidonic acid (ARA) from Mortierella alpina oil, Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) from Crypthecodinium cohnii oil, High oleic sunflower oil, Antioxidants ( Mixed Tocopherol Concentrate and L-Ascorbyl Palmitate) and Acidity regulator (Citric acid)), Vitamins, Taurine, Nucleotides, Acidity regulators (Citric acid and Potassium hydroxide) and L- Carnitine.
- Promotes infant growth.
- Aids in long term cognitive development.
- Reduce spit up.
- Early neurodevelopment
- Nourishes the baby.
Direction of use
- Wash your hands.Use clean utensils.
- Boil drinking water for 5 minutes and leave it till lukewarm.
- Pour exact amount of lukewarm water and leveled scoops as per the feeding table according to your baby’s age.
- Shake/mix to dissolve powder.
- Feed the baby and discard the remaining feed.
- Ensure enclosed scoop is thoroughly washed and dried before use.
- 1st and 2nd week-90 ml water- 3 level scoops- 6 feeds per 24 hours.
- 3rd and 4th week-120 ml water- 4 level scoops- 5 feeds per 24 hours.
- 2nd month- 150 ml water- 5 level scoops – 5 feeds per 24 hours.
- 3rd and 4th month – 180 ml water-6 level scoops- 5 feeds per 24 hours.
- 5th and 6th month-210 ml water- 7 level scoops- 5 feeds per 24 hours.
- Unboiled water, unboiled utensils or incorrect dilution can make your baby ill.
- Only prepare one feed at a time. Discard the leftover.
- Do not use fewer scoops than directed, since diluted feeding will not provide adequate nutrition needed by your infant.
- Do not use more scoops than directed, since concentrated feed will not provide the water needed by your infant.
- After opening use the content within 3 weeks or the expiry date, whichever is earlier.
Growth and development of brain, immune response, neuro development and reduced spit ups.
Spray dried infant formula with DHA ARA for infants from birth when they are not breastfed. Stick to the formula suggested by your babys pediatrician.always remember that breatsmilk is best for infants.
Boil water and mix required quantity of lukewarm water and powdered infant formula, mix well and feed your little one.
Not known to cause any adverse effects on infants if followed all safety and hygienic methods while preparing the formula. May cause spit ups, indigestion which is normal in the beginning stage. If the problem persists discontinue use and consult paediatrician.
It is not recommended to keep the unfinished content. Discard immediately.
Yes. Supports muscle strength and also aids in weight gain.
Formula should be used immediately. Never reheat and discard whatever formula is left.
Any formula left over in the bottle after your baby has drank needs to be discarded because it has bacteria from your babys mouth in it and this contaminates the formula which may cause infection, vomiting and diarrhea
Contains L.reuteri that maintains gut health and prevents colic.
Customer who bought this item also bought
|Dimensions||50 × 15.8 × 20.2 cm|