Panbio Covid – 19 Antigen Self Test Kit
Brand/Mfr. : Visit Abbott Store
- Covid – 19 test kit for self use
- ICMR approved test kit
- Single use kit
- Result in 15 minutes
- Qualitative detection f nucleocapsid protein SARS-CoV-2 antigen (Ag)
- Helps limit the spread of Covid – 19 by knowing your infection status
All positive test individuals are advised to follow home isolation under medical guidance. All panbio covid 19 antigen self test negative individuals with symptomatic condition are treated as suspect COVID-19 case and are advised to take RTPCR test. Stay isolated at home until the result of RTPCR arrives.
- Individual home test kit with self collected nasal samples
- Simple test for covid 19 infection detection
- Quickly detects the presence of corona virus proteins
- Gives high accuracy self – test result in India
- Get your result within 15 minutes from your comfort of your home
- Active ingredients of the test device are antibodies specific to the Covid – 19 protein antigen
- Inactivation properties of the buffer solution helps to neutralize the Covid – 19 virus
- Safe to use
- Hassel free
- Quick testing
- Accurate result
- Instruction for use – 1 No
- Test device – 1 No
- Tube – 1 No
- Blue cap – 1 No
- Buffer bottle – 1 No
- Swab – 1 No
- Bag – 1 No
- Tube rack – 1 No
Direction of use
- Install NAVICA app and register yourself
- Pour the liquid from the buffer bottle into the tube up to slightly above the fill line of the tube. Fix the tube into the tube rack
- Take sample from both nostrils (gently, rotate the swab at least 5 times). Do not touch the swab side of sterile nasal swab; touch only the tail side (holdable side).
- Insert the swab into the tube; swirl at least 5 times
- Hold the tube firmly and break the swab handle at the break line. Tightly close the top of the tube with the provided blue cap and return the tube back to the tube rack
- Place the test device on a flat surface
- Keep the tube vertically down and remove the white cap. Add five drops to the test card and wait for the result. Don’t touch the test device in this period
- Read the result after 15 minutes. Any results that appear before 15 minutes and after 20 minutes are considered invalid.
- Dispose the contents safely using the given bag (Place the swab, tube and test device into the bag; seal it tightly and throw away in dustbin)
Read the results
Positive result: If the test device shows both lines that is, Control line (C) and Test line (T)
Note: The presence of T line means the positive result, no matter how faint is appeared
Negative result: If the test device shows only one line that is, Control line (C)
Note: If a person experiencing covid symptoms, he should get RT-PCR test and covid care even if the rapid antigen test result came as negative.
Invalid result: If there is no presence of Control line (C) on the test device
Note: It may occur due to the incorrect test procedure; so repeat the test after 4 hours
- Store in a cool and dry place
- Store away from sunlight
- Do not freeze the kit
- For single use only
- Keep out of reach of children
- Swab specimen should be tested immediately
- Children under 14 years should be supported by an adult
- Wait 4 hours before repeating the test if the test result came as invalid
It has good accuracy in positive cases, but it could be misleading in negative cases. So it is advisable, if a person experiencing covid symptoms he should get RT-PCR test even if the home test came as negative.
The Panbio Covid 19 Antigen Self Test Kit has been given the following results
In a clinical evaluation performed by professional health care persons, this kit has accuracy of 99.8 % in negative cases and 98.1 % in positive cases
In a clinical evaluation of 483 asymptomatic patients, this kit has accuracy of 93.9 % in positive samples and 100 % in negative samples
In a clinical evaluation with 102 self test users, this test kit has accuracy of 100 % in negative samples and 95.2 % in positive samples
Yes. You can test covid at your home with “Panbio Covid 19 Antigen Self Test Kit” in 15 minutes.
Invalid means the kit does not show C line (shows only T or does not show T also). Invalid result may occur due to the incorrect test procedure; repeat the test after 4 hours
There are two types of covid tests. Those are 1. Swab test and 2. Nasal aspirate
Read after 15 minutes and before 20 minutes. Any results that appear before 15 minutes and after 20 minutes are considered invalid.
Yes. This Panbio Covid – 19 Rapid Antigen Self Test Kit is the India’s first ICMR approved self test kit.
Yes. If a person experiencing covid symptoms he should get RT-PCR test and covid care even if the home test came as negative.
Yes. It is beneficial for school children too. But note that children under 14 years should be supported by an adult