Romsons – Comfit 3D Face Mask
Brand/Mfr. : Visit Romsons Store
- Disposable protective face masks for one time use.
- 4 layers with 2 melt blown filters.
- Extremely comfortable to wear.
- Will give a 3 dimensional comfort fit.
- For comfortable snug fit experience.
- Made from skin-friendly & breathable materials.
Most comfortable and disposable 3D face mask features with a non-woven ear loop design and crafted from latex-free, hypoallergenic fabric materials; will give a 4-layer protection including 2 layers of melt-blown filter.
- 3-Dimensional construction fits all face-types perfectly and gives enough breathing space.
- 4-Layer protection with 2 layers of melt-blown filter provides effective protection against bacteria released in droplets & aerosols.
- The mask expands for full coverage from top of nose to underneath chin to provide total protection.
- Designed to provide a comfortable snug-fit experience with complete protection.
- Helps to protect your body from entering of micro-organisms.
- Fluid repellent filters 99% bacteria released in droplets and aerosols.
- Soft & breathable, made from latex-free, hypoallergenic non-woven fabric; thus ideal for daily use.
- Incredibly soft non-woven ear loops, will be comfortably worn for longer time.
- These face masks are available in a standard packing of 25 masks per pack.
Directions of Use
- Hold the comfit 3D mask vertically from the center; slowly snap open the mask and ear loops.
- Wear the mask as usual so that the “Up” sign facing upwards.
- Pull the ear loops behind your ears and adjust.
- For single use only.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Romsons comfit 3D face masks are designed with latex-free, hypoallergenic fabric materials and provide comfortable snug fit with complete protection.
No. It is not advised to reuse a single- use disposable mask.
Romsons comfit 3D face masks are disposable and ideal for single use.
Romson comfit 3D face masks are available in a standard packing of 25 masks per pack.
Hold the comfit 3D mask vertically from the center; slowly snap open the mask and ear loops. Wear the mask as usual so that the “Up” sign facing upwards. Pull the era loops behind your ears and adjust.