Romsons maxair compressor nebulizer
Brand/Mfr. : Visit Romsons Store
- Compressor nebulizer with adjustable valve technology.
- Designed with thermal protection system
- Better medication compliance with low noise level.
- Aids in faster medication delivery and helps breathe better.
- Attractive colour and compact design with clutch grip handle design.
- Comes with 2 years warranty.
- Designed with spacious pocket for placing the power cord
- Suitable for use at home and hospitals.
Romsons maxair compressor nebulizer provides effective nebulization by converting breathing medication liquid into fine mist and delivers medication directly to the surface of respiratory tract and lungs with valve adjustable technology.
- Valve adjustable technology delivers medication of different viscocity level according to users breathing condition and needs.
- The nebulization rate can be adjusted by the user very easily by turning the button.
- Medications go directly to person’s airways and lungs and medication can be delivered over a long period of time.
- Contains a small container for liquid medicine, and a tube that connects the compressor to the medicine container.
- Above the medicine container is a mouthpiece or mask that is used to inhale the mist.
- To make inhalation easier for the entire family, the device comes with a mouthpiece and two different sized masks (kid and adult size).
Use it for
- Bronchial asthma
- Acute bronchitis
- Chronic bronchitis
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary infections (COPD)
- Respiratory infections.
- Small airway disease.
- Compressor main unit
- Nebulizer cup
- Aerosol masks ( adult and child)
- Mouth piece.
Direction of use
Step 1: Wash your hands well
Step 2: Fill the medicine cup with prescribed dose of medicine.
Step 3: Attach the tube and mask/mouthpiece to medicine cup.
Step 4: Attach medicine cup to the compressor tube.
Step 5: Switch on the machine and breathe through your mouth until all the medicine is inhaled. Take deep breaths for better relief.
Step 6: Turn off the machine.
Step 7: Wash the medicine cup and mask and air dry.
- Do not use if not recommended by doctor.
- Read the information manual thoroughly before using it.
- To avoid electrical shock: Keep the unit away from water.
Yes. Comes with adjustable valve which can be rotated to get desired speed of medication delivery.
If you are suffering from chest congestion medication delivered by nebulizer only can help. Steaming does not have any medication its hot air that gives temporary relief.
Home nebulizer therapy is convenient for people with COPD and asthma. Use it if your doctor advises.
No. it does not result in any improvement or results in respiratory illnesses.
Nebulizer works under aerosol therapy that is turns liquid medicine into mist and medicines go directly to the lungs for immediate relief.
The medicines and moisture help control breathing problems like wheezing and loosens lung secretions.
Saline solution should be used only if your physician advices.
Nebulizer is a healthcare device used to deliver medication in the form of mist that are inhaled to the lungs to get relief from breathing difficulties due to respiratory tract infections.
Nebulizers are used to get relief from variety of lung diseases such as chest tightness, breathing difficulty, wheezing, asthma, respiratory infections, cold and cough.
Liquid form of medications that acts as bronchodilator and prescribed by doctor are used. Dosage differ from person to person. So use medication advised by your physician only.