TR Pediatric Cerebral Palsy Children’s Folding Manual Wheelchair
Brand: Visit TR Store
Estimated delivery: 4-6 business days
- Design for children with cerebral palsy.
- Made of lightweight aluminum chair frame.
- Height adjustable and detachable armrest.
- Comes with trunk supporter, hip joint supporter.
- Has maximum weight capacity up to75kg.
COD available from ₹599 till ₹9999
MRP: You Save: 930.00 Inclusive of all taxes
- Additional information
- The TR pediatric cerebral palsy wheelchair is made of aluminum material.
- Modular design offers a quick and convenient assembly, folding and disassembly.
- Fully customizable, light weight made up of aluminum frame.
- Tilt-in-space up to 45 degrees and recline from 90 degrees to 160 degrees.
- Swing away and detachable elevating legrest with 6 soild casters and a 16 grey PU rear wheel with anti-tippers.
Direction of use:
- Push the brake levers forward on both sides of the chair.
- Once seated comfortably in the chair, move the footplates into position.
- Release the footrest catch and swing the footrests around to the front of the chair.
- Drop both footplates down, one at a time.
- Place your feet on the footplates.
- Can only be used on a ramp or sloped platform.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Check the charge of the battery regularly.
Cerebral palsy wheelchairs are designed to provide optimal support, comfort and mobility for people with immobility conditions. It offers stability and reduces the risk of falls or injuries.
Cerebral palsy wheelchairs can be used by people with various conditions, such as spinal cord injuries, muscular dystrophy, multiple sclerosis, cerebral palsy, amputations, and mobility limitations due to aging or injury.
Regular maintenance is important to ensure the optimal functioning of a wheelchair. This includes checking tire pressure, cleaning the wheelchair frame and upholstery, lubricating movable parts, and addressing any repairs promptly.
The TR Pediatric Cerebral Palsy Children’s Manual Wheelchair features are:
- Aluminium wheelchair
- Reclining high back
- Elevating seat
- Detachable armrest
- Detachable elevating legrest
- Front 6º PVC castor
- Rear 16° PU mag wheel
- 38cm and 44cm available
The TR Pediatric Cerebral Palsy wheelchair has maximum weight capacity of 75kg.
|Dimensions||40 × 20 × 51 cm|
Tr Mehta Enterprises
Wedjat Health Solutions Pvt. Ltd. P.NO. 547 F1-F2 Pinnacle Apartment Arul Nagar East Tambaram Chennai Tamil Nadu 600059 Mail: email@example.com Telephone no: 18003137533
|Country of Origin||
|Expires on or After||
Good customer support
Cureka is the only online platform I have seen selling baby powder products with great offers and limited time free delivery.
Good customer interaction too. Loved it.
Great offers ..quick delivery
Recently I ordered Similac advance 2, material delivered on time and receive securely.
Good service and customer relation helpdesk.
Good genuine products
Recently placed nan excella pro. Products are genuine and received the product but a day delay. Apart from I will try again. One thing I would like to mention here the packing is really good. Good one. Thank you!.
My one-stop shop for Health care needs
My personal experience with CUREKA is amazing. It is one of the most convenient way to get healthcare products and their contact support helps to order without any problem. Save money on good quality products.
Good offers and discounts
My father is diabetic and I order sugar test strips in CUREKA. The Price of strips is also discounted which is lesser than our local area medicine shop and I got it with free home delivery within given time period.
For genuine products in healthcare CUREKA is my first choice. As a sportsperson I ordered elbow support and sports sunscreen from CUREKA. Now am ordering my sunscreen for 2nd time in cureka.
Got products replaced easily
By mistake I ordered wrong size varicose vein stockings. CUREKA customer service guided me in returning the product and I got the correct size back. Thank you CUREKA for the service and price.