Steam Inhaler & Vaporizer
- Steam inhaler naturally and effectively helps relieve respiratory symptoms of the common cold, sore throat, cough, flu, laryngitis, bronchitis, sinusitis, asthma, and allergies.
- Steam vaporizer is a great natural expectorant, which clears secretions, lubricating your respiratory tract.
- The inhalation of steam significantly benefits the lungs and throat.
- Provided with a pot shape at the bottom, it has a good ability to retain water and produce more steam.
- Latex-free, Easy usage, Supreme finish, Excellent durability.
- Steam inhaler helps relieve allergy, cold, flu and sinusitis symptoms.
- Soothing steady vapor, variable steam adjustment, ideal for aromatherapy.
- Steam inhalation therapy that gently soothes and comforts Simply fill with hot tap water Free aroma sachets, scent pads for an extra blast.
- Germ free: The steam is 99.9999% germ-free!
- Provides therapy in only 6-9 minutes.
- Fill the cup with 2/3rd of water and boil it.
- Breathe using the mouth and nostrils.
- The “vapour inhaler” delivers warm moist water vapour directly into the larynx.
- Water vapour should last about 7-10 minutes.
- Using a steam vaporizer is great because it adds moisture and humidity into the air allowing to breath it in. That warm steam helps to loosen the congestion that’s built up in the lungs so you can better cough it up as well as sooth the throat if it’s dry.
- Use your inhaler 2-3 times per day for good results.