Merlion Naturals Lime Peel Powder (Citrus × aurantiifolia) 227g
Brand/Mfr. : Visit Merlion Naturals Store
- Specially made 100% lime peel powder.
- Will give multi-dimensional benefits.
- Great for oral health and hygiene.
- Ideal for DIY cosmetic applications.
- Deeply cleanses the skin and fades age spots.
- No synthetic additives or preservatives.
Merlion naturals lime peel powder can deep cleanse the skin and absorb excess oil from the skin which is usually the cause of pimples and acne; also lightens the skin tone and fades age spots. Can be taken orally or as a cosmetic application for skin & hair.
MRP: You Save: 60.00
- Merlion lime peel powder for culinary and beauty-related purposes.
- Packed with nutrients and minerals like potassium, calcium, magnesium, folate, beta carotene and fiber.
- Lime peels help in eradicating toxic elements present in the body with its citrus bioflavonoids content.
- This powder help in improving bone health as it contains a high amount of calcium and vitamin C, which are beneficial for bone health.
- Can decrease cholesterol level in the body which results in maintaining good heart health; this is due to the presence of polyphenol flavonoids.
- Promotes oral health and hygiene; its high vitamin C can prevent problems like bleeding gums, scurvy and gingivitis.
- Topical application can prevent skin problems like wrinkles, acne, pigmentation and dark spots.
Instructions of Use
While taking orally
- Mix ½ tsp with a cup of hot water, take once or twice a day; the first cup should be taken on empty stomach. You can add honey for better taste.
- Mix lime peel powder with oil / liquid (as per your DIY recipe); use it as a hair / face mask.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Store away from direct sunlight.
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage.
- Patch test is recommended while using externally.
- Keep out of reach of children
Yes, Lime peel powder is beneficial for skin, helps with acne and can fade away dark spots caused by sun tanning, acne and pimples.
Clogging of the follicles can lead to dandruff and hair fall; the acidic nature of lime peel helps tighten the hair follicles and thus helps with hair fall.
Yes. Lime peels with its citrus bioflavonoids content, help in eradicating toxic elements present in our body.
You can add lime peel powder to your dessert recipes, marinades, and savory culinary dishes; also you can make many DIY recipes with it.
No, lime peel powder is not poisonous; you can even consume it orally as well as topically.