PUR Infinity double electric breast pump
Brand/Mfr. : Visit Store
- Provides 4 SMART Modes – Professional massage mode,
Massage plus breast feeding mode, Dual frequency suction mode and expression mode
- Dual freedom control system
- Has a full Silicone Breast Shield
- Simultaneously draws milk from both breasts at the same time.
- Maximises the quantity of milk
- Helps to express milk, relieves engorgement
- Offers painless pumping and healthy feeding
- Made of BPA free material
- Convenient and smart breast pump
- Has a rechargeable lithium battery
The INFINITY breast pump represents the most unique feeling that mothers have while feeding baby with their breast milk. Simultaneously draws milk from both breasts at the same time. Provides very strong stimulation to keep a good milk supply
- Helps to express milk from breasts of lactating women
- To relieve engorgement once the breasts are overfull
- To store breast milk for breastfeeding every minute
- The INFINITY pump can be used as a double or single pump as per your desire.
- Ergonomically-shaped breast shield which is specially designed to fit in different breast curves.
- Full Silicone Breast Shield made of superior quality confirmed through FDA approved.
- All parts are safe for sterilization except main console.
- Has a super quiet system which offers staying calm and cool while you pump.
- Closed System Breast Pump which is more hygienic and decreases the possibility of mould growth and infectious particles contamination.
- Lightweight, portable and see everything clearly with Smart LED Touch Display.
Contents of the Pack
- 1 x Breast Pump
- 2 x Ergonomic Breast Shields
- 2x 5oz./150ml. PUR Advanced Plus Feeding Bottles
- 2 x Pro-Flo Nipples
- 2 x Bottle Base
- 2 x 1m single tubing
- 2 x Tubing Connector
Directions for Use:
- Wash your hands to ensure they are clean.
- Assemble the breast shield, milk container, tubing, and breast pump.
- Position the breast shield over your breast. It should be fitted and not painful.
- The tunnel size should be 3 to 4 millimeters larger than your nipple. Center it and press gently to make a good seal.
- Think about your baby to stimulate the let-down reflex. Turn the pump on at a low intensity setting.
- You can increase the intensity slowly as long as it isn’t painful. Continue to adjust until milk flows.
- After each use, clean the breast shield and all parts that came into contact with the breast milk.
Breast pump is personal product. Use by more than one person may cause a health risk.
- Keep electric breast pump away from touch of children.
- Do not use the electric pump while sleeping or overly drowsy.
- Do not expose electric breast pump under direct sunlight.
Double pumping means that you can maximise the amount of milk you collect for your baby. For mothers who need to express milk for twins or pump for a premature baby, a high-quality electric double pump is the best choice.
A single pump has only one breast shield and container so you can only pump from one side at a time. A double pump has two breast shields and containers and simultaneously draws milk from both breasts at the same time.
Because double pumping results in an extra let down and 18% more milk, the breasts are drained more completely. So the higher fat content is simply a sign that the breasts are well emptied during double pumping, more so than single pumping.
A double electric breast pump has two distinct features: The ability to pump breastmilk from both breasts at once and a motor that provides the suction for expressing milk
Double pump for 10-15 minutes per session for additional stimulation. Once mom’s milk is in, pump for 30 minutes per session, or for 2-5 minutes after the last drops of milk.
Using a pump that can express milk from both breasts at the same time will save the most time. It may take about 15 minutes to pump both breasts instead of 30 minutes or more to pump each breast separately. Double pumping also provides very strong stimulation to keep a good milk supply.
If you pumped both breasts at once and the total amount of milk will fill one bottle no more than two-thirds full, you may combine the contents in one bottle by carefully pouring the milk from one sterile container into the other. Don’t combine milk from different pumping sessions when pumping for a high-risk baby.
The majority of new mothers get the most milk early in the day. Plan to pump at least 8-10 times in a 24-hour period (if exclusively pumping) You can pump in-between, or immediately after, breastfeeding. Make sure the pump flanges are the right size.
Yes, pumping every hour is a good method to increase breast milk supply. It increases the demand for milk, mimicking a cluster feeding baby. The increased demand for milk will eventually increase the supply of milk your body produces.