Nestle Cerelac Baby Cereal with Milk from 12 to 24 Months Multigrain Dal Veg, 300g
Brand/Mfr. : Visit Nestle Store
- Supplementary food for babies from 12 to 24 months.
- Provides 59% of a baby’s daily need of protein.
- Source of 16 important nutrients including essential vitamins and minerals.
- Helps in weight gain.
- Rich source of protein for overall development.
- Meets the daily energy requirement of the baby.
- Easily digestible and biotin helps in breakdown of fat, protein and carbohydrate present in food.
Baby cereal with multigrains and perfect source of protein blend with rice , dal and multigrain that provides 59% of daily requirement of protein as per RDA(Recommended dietary allowances) for infants.
MRP: You Save: 17.00
- Comes with the goodness of healthy ingredients like cereal (multigrain),milk and vegetable(spinach,tomato).
- Fortified with essential nutrients that enhances the growth and development of the babies after 12 months.
- Should not be given as a sole source of nutrition. Should feed other foods too.
- Multi grains are rich in fiber, protein and vitamins and also acts as a good source of energy.
- Multigrain aids in easy digestion and improves metabolism.
- Rich in corn that has fiber and helps to soothe baby’s digestive system.
- Provides the necessary energy for the growing babies.
- Promotes muscle building, maintains bone health and promotes cellular repair.
- Calcium in the baby cereal builds and maintains stronger bones.
Wheat : rich source of fiber, proteins and micronutrients.
Milk solids: rich in bone building nutrients.
Corn dal flakes:rich fiber and aids in digestion.
Moong dal flakes: huge calorie count and helps in babys growth.
Spinach powder: best iron source that keeps the body hydrated and helps with gastric problems.
Tomato rice flakes: good for heart function and helps in digestion.
Wheat flour (Atta) (40.3%), Milk based mix (Milk solids (31.2%) and Sugar), Corn dal flakes (Corn flour (3.3%), Moong dal flour (2.9%), Sugar, Malt extract, Mineral*, Milk solids (0.02%), Antioxidant (alpha-tocopherol)), Sugar, Rice flour (5.5%), Soyabean oil, Milk solids (3.3%), Tomato rice flakes (Tomato puree (0.4%), Sugar, Glucose syrup, Starch, Rice flour (0.02%)), Spinach cereal mix pieces (Spinach powder (0.5%), Starch, Maltodextrin, Rice flour (0.1%), Spinach puree (0.1%), Sugar, Glucose syrup, Antioxidant (alpha-tocopherol)), Minerals*, and Vitamins**.
*Minerals: Calcium carbonate, Sodium chloride, Electrolytic iron, Zinc sulphate and Cupric sulphate. **Vitamins: Sodium ascorbate, Nicotinamide, dl-alpha-tocopheryl acetate, Calcium pantothenate, Thiamine mononitrate, Pyridoxine hydrochloride, Retinyl acetate, Riboflavin, Folic acid, Ergocalciferol and d-Biotin. Carriers: Maltodextrin and Glucose syrup.
- Growth and muscle development.
- Rich in iron.
- Rich in protein.
- Easy digestion.
- Bone health.
- Supports Heart function.
- Easily adoptable with less intolerance.
Direction of use
- Wash your hands before preparing infant feeds.Make sure all utensils are thoroughly clean.
- Boil water for 5 minutes and then leave it to cool.
- Measure 95 ml of luke warm water into baby’s bowl.
- Add 4 level scoop of powder
- Stir until the cereal is smooth and feed immediately using a clean spoon.
From 12 to 24 months – 4 level scoops of powder – 95 ml of water – 2 feeds of baby cereal.
- Infant food is not a sole source of nutrition for growing infants.
- Should be used only on the advice of a healthcare professional.
- Scoop should be thoroughly washed and dried before each use.
- After opening use the contents within 3 weeks.
- Do not increase or reduce the required quantity of water and powder as it affects the level of nutrition given to the baby.
- Strictly follow the feeding instruction.
Fortified with goodness of milk, cereals and vegetables. 100% vegetarian.
Cerelac is the combination of milk and cereal which helps in development and growth of baby. Comes in different flavours and cereal base for infants after 6 months onwards as a supplement along with solid foods.
It is ideal for growing infants after 6 months upto 2 years. Comes in various flavours with combination of cereal, milk and fruit / vegetable.
Easy to digest and fulfills all the daily needs of baby as per RDA(recommended dietary allowances).
Rich in iron and protein and aids in healthy muscles and blood cells.
High nutritional content than regular cereal, supports healthy digestion and improves metabolism.