Nestle Cerelac Baby Cereal with Milk from 8 to 24 months Ragi and Apple, 300g
Brand/Mfr. : Visit Nestle Store
- First gentle food for babies
- Boosts energy levels
- New tastes and flavors
- Fortified iron
- Free from chemicals
- Nutritional food for little tummies
Ideal source of 19 essential nutrients including Vitamins A, C, D, Iron and Calcium that boosts overall growth and development of the babies after 8 months
MRP: You Save: 7.00
- Gives the daily required energy level of the baby
- Comes with the goodness of the healthy ingredients such as milk, ragi, orange concentrate and apple concentrate
- As infants needs more nutrients than adults, it provides 75 % of a baby’s daily need of iron in two serves
- Fortified with iron for normal cognitive development
- The dietary fiber present in ragi helps in easy digestion
- Ensure the right nutrition at the right stage of development
- Calcium for building strong bones at the growing stage
Milk solids: Rich source of essential nutrients
Rice: Ideal first food for babies
Extruded ragi flour: Loaded with calcium and high fiber content
Orange juice concentrate: Contains beneficial plant components
Apple juice concentrate: Packed with minerals
Milk Based Mix (Milk Solids (36.9 %) and Sugar), Rice Flour (29.9 %), Sugar, Soyabean Oil, Minerals*, Acidity Regulator (Potassium Hydrogen Carbonate) and Vitamins**.
Minerals: Calcium Carbonate, Magnesium Phosphate Dibasic, Electrolytic Iron, Zinc Sulphate and Cupric Sulphate.
Vitamins: Sodium Ascorbate, Nicotinamide, Dl – Alpha – Tocopheryl Acetate, Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Refinyl Acetate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid, Ergocalciferol and D – Biotin.
- Easy to prepare
- Source of 19 nutrients
- Preservatives free
- Easily digestible
- Handy to carry
- For healthy and balanced diet
Direction of Use
- Wash your hands before preparing the feed
- Make sure that the utensils are well cleaned
- Start with 1 level scoop mixed with 25 ml (approximately) of drinking lukewarm water; gradually increase the amount of feed till your baby accepts a feed
- Stir it well and feed the baby with the sterilized spoon
- Throw away the unused feed
Start with 1 level scoop mixed with 25 ml (approximately) lukewarm water and gradually increase the amount of the feed till your baby accepts a feed.
From 8 to 10 months – 3 level scoops – 75 ml lukewarm water – 2 feeds per day
From 10 to 24 months – 4 level scoops – 100 ml lukewarm water – 2 feeds per day
Note: 1 level scoop = 8.3 g approximately.
- Store in a cool and dry place
- Avoid direct sunlight
- If once opened transfer it into an airtight container
- Use it with a dry spoon
- Prepare the feed with the drinking lukewarm water
- Use well cleaned bowl and spoon only
- Prepare only one feed at a time
- Don’t overfeed
- Feed the prepared feed immediately
- Throw away the unused feed
No. It is advisable to introduce solid foods only after 6 months
Yes. It is enriched with 19 important nutrients including vitamins and minerals to promote overall growth and development of the babies from 8 months.
Wash your hands before preparing the feed; make sure that the utensils are well cleaned. Start preparing with 1 level scoop mixed with 25 ml (approximately) of drinking lukewarm water and then gradually increase the amount of the feed till your baby accepts a feed. Stir it well and feed the baby with the sterilized spoon. Throw away the unused part.
Add 25 ml (approximately) drinking lukewarm water for each level scoop (1 level scoop = 8.3 g)
The contents should be consumed within 3 weeks after opening the pack or before the expiry date (whichever is earlier).