Vissco New Cycle Exerciser
Availability: In Stock
Cycling is one means of low-impact exercise beneficial for your hips. Vissco new cycle Exerciser, One form of stationary cycle used in physical therapy.when you cycle, Your hips become more toned. Because you are burning fat as you pump your legs.Strength and range of motion exercises help improve joint function.
Benefits of Vissco New Cycle Exerciser:
- Contributes greatly to protecting the joints and staving off additional damage caused by arthritis
- The major hip muscle called the abductor. It is not only the primary muscles used for cycling, it does assist in the movement needed for cycling, which helps it to grow in terms of muscle tone.
- The additional muscle growth in your other leg muscles will help to burn calories quicker..
- The thigh muscles that work together to push the pedals are the hamstrings and quadriceps when you use the VIssco new cycle Exerciser.
- The hamstrings, the muscles located on the back portion of your leg, create the upward portion of the circular motion.
- Engaging the leg not only as you push down, but also as you pull up, you can develop better muscle tone and also reduce the pressure you would place on your knees from the repeated downward motion.
- Quadriceps, are the opposing muscle group to the hamstrings.
- when you push down on the pedals Use your quadriceps
- The repeated down motion will engage your quadriceps, leading to more muscle tone over time.