Breg- tscope premier post op knee
Brand/Mfr. : Visit breg Store
- Supports post-operative knee rehabilitation.
- Provides controlled range of motion (ROM)
- Helps patients recovering from knee surgery, knee injuries or knee instabilities.
- Accommodates both left and right leg.
- Simple to use and quick to apply.
- Trimmable straps for size customization.
- Reduced foam for greater breathability.
- Light weight brace.
Based on same innovative telescoping design of the original T Scope, which medical professionals have used for years. Stiff telescoping bars and overall brace design limits knee ROM.
- Easy to use ROM hinge with quick-adjusting flexion and extension stops to control and limit knee flexion and extension
- Telescoping calf and thigh sleeves for sizing a wide range of patients from 5” to 6.4″tall and the hinge bar in the brace extends for 17” to 27”.
- Easy to use extension drop lock allows the brace to be locked out in 5 positions (in -10°, 0°, 10°, 20°, and 30°) of knee extension with the push of a button
- Excellent overall suspension due to the design of the pads, strapping and overall brace
- More flexible cuffs allow for better comfort and suspension of the brace
- Strap lock clips keep straps positioned on bars and the hinges in the correct placement around the knee
- Quick clip buckles allow for easy application and removal of the brace
- BridgeTech Incision pad relieves pressure and provides added comfort around the incision site (optional accessory)
- Tibial plateau fracture.
- Meniscal repairs.
- Patella tendon repairs.
- Condylar fractures.
- High tibial osteotomy (HTOs)
Use it for
- Osteochondral repairs.
- Medial collateral ligament(MCL) injuries.
- Lateral collateral ligament (LCL) injuries.
- Posterior cruciate ligament (PCL) injuries.
- Anterior cruciate ligament (ACL) injuries.
- Sprains/strains on the knee.
Direction of use
- Initial application by medical professional only.
- After initial application, the T Scope may be removed and reapplied by unclipping the buckles only.
- Hand wash the foam pads and straps with mild soap and air dry. Do not place pads or straps into a mechanical dryer.