vissco neoprene hinger knee stabilizer Large
Brand/Mfr. : Visit Vissco Store
- Provides support and stability to your knee.
- Hinged knee stabilizer made with neoprene material.
- Can improve blood circulation.
- Adjustable strapping feature ensures comfort fit.
- Ideal for post knee surgery and patellar instability.
Vissco neoprene hinged knee stabilizer is made from skin friendly neoprene material retains body temperature and speeds up healing, lateral and medial splints arrest hyper extension movements, provides support and collateral stability to the knee.
MRP: You Save: 276.00
- Scientifically designed knee stabilizer provides optimum support and stabilizes the knee area.
- Lightweight metal hinges for better stability and prevents hyperextension.
- Four way stretch neoprene material provides uniform compression and stability.
- Lateral and medial splints allow free movements.
- Has open patella design to reduce the pressure.
- Adjustable straps for ensuring maximum comfort.
- Ideal to be used for ACL / PCL injury, Meniscus tear, Patellar instability, Post knee surgery and Post arthroscopy
- Scientific design.
- Moderate support.
- Uniform compression.
- Skin friendly material.
- 5 different sizes.
- Post operative aid.
Direction of Use
- Pull the brace over your knee so the patella opening comes over the patella region.
- Fix the top and bottom straps for additional reinforcement.
- Size S – 37 to 43 cm.
- Size M – 43 to 49 cm.
- Size L – 49 to 55 cm.
- Size XL – 55 to 61 cm.
- Size XXL – 61 to 67 cm.
Note: Measure circumference around the thigh.
- Hand wash with mild detergent.
- Don’t dry clean; don’t iron or bleach.
- Don’t wear it too tight.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Vissco hinged knee stabilizer is scientifically designed to provide more support and comfort; it can provide relieve from pain and protects your knee from further injury.
Pull the brace over your knee so the patella opening comes over the patella region. Fix the top and bottom straps for additional reinforcement.
Yes. You can run, exercise and also engage in sport activities.
The knee brace should be snug fit; but it should not be too tight that can lead to swelling, or numbness in your leg.
Choose correct size of knee brace that suit you and wear it properly.