Vissco New Firm Cervical Collar – Adj. – Small PC 0309
Brand/Mfr. : Visit Vissco Store
- Firm cervical collar with height adjustable feature.
- Made with special round foam bonding.
- Comes with air vents for ventilation.
- Immobilizes the cervical spine.
- Scientifically designed to give maximum comfort.
- Available in 5 different sizes.
Relieves spasm of neck muscles and relaxes paravertebral soft tissues.
MRP: You Save: 54.00
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Firm cervical collar made with durable materials.
- Anatomically design provides firm support to the neck area.
- Adjustable height for enhanced immobilization.
- Has special round foam bonding and air vents for maximum comfort.
- Useful in Cervical spine fracture, Post trauma immobilization, Head injury, Burns and Torticollis.
- Easy & convenient to use.
- Air vents.
- Height adjustable.
- Post operative care.
- Durable material
Direction of Use
- Place the cervical collar around your neck and adjust its height accordingly.
- Size S – 30 to 34 cm.
- Size M – 34 to 38 cm.
- Size L – 38 to 42 cm.
- Size XL – 42 to 46 cm.
- Size XXL – 46 to 50 cm.
Note: Measure circumference of the neck.
- Don’t hand wash; clean it with dry cloth.
- Don’t iron or bleach.
- Don’t wear it too tight.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Cervical collar is used to support the neck and limits the movements on the neck area.
It is safe to use cervical collar to protect / stabilize the neck area.
Place the cervical collar around your neck and adjust its height accordingly.
Yes. Vissco firm cervical collar is available in 5 different sizes such as Size S – 30 to 34 cm, Size M – 34 to 38 cm, Size L – 38 to 42 cm, Size XL – 42 to 46 cm, Size XXL – 46 to 50 cm.
Measure your neck circumference and choose accordingly.
Don’t hand wash / machine wash it; clean it with dry cloth.
Long-term or continuous usage of cervical collar may lead to weakening or stiffening neck muscles. So try to avoid prolonged usage.
L, M, S, XL, XXL