Vissco Pneumatic Walker Boot Small
Brand/Mfr. : Visit Vissco Store
- Provides support and stability to ankle and lower leg.
- Helps in pressure offloading.
- Scientifically designed pneumatic walker boot.
- Made from durable material.
- Available in 4 different sizes.
Vissco pneumatic walker boot is made from durable, semi rigid shell to support the limb and provides protection to the leg; well padded boot to ensure blood circulation and enhanced comfort. The boot’s inflation can be customized at your desired compression level with the air bulb.
MRP: You Save: 1,971.00
- Useful in Ankle fracture, Ankle sprain / strain, Tibia / Fibula fracture and Post cast removal.
- Non skid rocker sole absorbs shock and also encourages natural gait.
- Has bilateral air cells to provide pneumatic compression.
- Can reduce edema and pain to promote fast healing.
- Lightweight and durable pneumatic walker boot will keep you in action.
- Detachable soft cushion ensures comfortable fit.
- Plastic shell cover at the toe for firm support.
- Push button for deflation, detachable toe cover features for more comfort.
Direction of Use
- Refer to the leaflet enclosed for pictorial representation or get medical help.
Note: Use this product under the guidance of a physician / qualified doctor.
- Size S – 4 to 5.
- Size M – 6 to 7.
- Size L – 8 to 9.
- Size XL – 10 to 11.
Note: Measure the shoe size.
- Hand wash with mild detergent.
- Don’t dry clean; don’t iron or bleach.
- Don’t wear it too tight.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Vissco pneumatic walker boot is scientifically designed to provide support and stability to the ankle and lower leg; can reduce edema and pain to promote fast healing.
Improper / wrong size walker boot can cause pain. So, choose the correct size of the boot and wear it properly.
Pneumatic walker boot will be beneficial in the following cases, Ankle fracture, Ankle sprain / strain, Tibia / Fibula fracture and Post cast removal.
No. you should not drive with walker boot.
Yes. You can do some exercises like squats, lunges and crunches.
Yes. Vissco pneumatic walker boot has 4 different sizes like small, medium, large and extra large. You can choose the correct size of your boot with respect to your shoe size (Size S – 4 to 5, Size M – 6 to 7, Size L – 8 to 9 and Size XL – 10 to 11).