Flamingo Car Comfort Heat Belt
Brand/Mfr. : Visit Flamingo Store
- Ideal heat belt for dry heat treatment.
- For on the go pain relief.
- Universal in size.
- Has compact heat controller with two pre-set heat levels.
- Provides consistent heat for better pain relief.
- Can be used on any part of the body like back, knee, shoulder and elbow joint.
Car comfort heat belt is specially designed to provide pain relief while traveling, has inbuilt twin thermostat for ensuring ideal dry heat treatment , has 4 layers of insulation on either side for complete comfort and safety; heat therapy is recommended for people suffering from arthritis, back ache, sprains and other similar conditions.
- Heat belt designed to provide best dry heat treatment while travelling.
- Comes with long cable for easy accessing and flexibility.
- Provides relaxation, reduces muscle spasms and relieves joint pain.
- Snap action twin thermostat prevents overheat.
- Covered with ultra soft coral fabric for more comfort.
- Beneficial for people suffering from arthritis, back ache, sprains and other similar conditions.
- Electric switch with 2 pre-set heat levels.
- Power regulator will be helpful in setting heat levels as per our tolerance.
- Max temperature setting: 75˚ C, power requirement: 12 V AC/DC and power consumption: 16 to 30 W.
- Important information: Color of the product may vary according to availability.
Directions of Use
- Wrap / place the heat belt around the body part where you need to do dry heat treatment.
- Connect the cord to the car socket.
- Initially set the heat level at low, and then gradually increase as desired.
- Remember to disconnect the cord from socket after use.
- Keep away from moisture.
- Do not sleep with the heat belt.
- Handwash the cover with mild detergent and water.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Heat belt is used to relax muscles and increase blood flow to the desired part of the body; helps to manage recovery of pain, swelling, muscle spasms and soft tissue injuries.
You can use flamingo car comfort heat belt while traveling as it is specially designed to be connected with car socket and has long cable for easy accessibility and flexibility.
Yes. It can be used any afflicted area like shoulder, back, knee, elbow and arm.
No. You should not sleep wearing a heal belt.
It is advisable to use heat belt 2 to 3 times per day or as recommended by your physiotherapist.