Ethicare Sebonia Niacinamide Serum, 20 ml
Brand/Mfr. : Visit Ethicare Store
- Skin lightening serum for acne prone oily skin.
- Reduces acne spots, blemishes , dark spots and pigmentation.
- Soothes the acne prone inflamed skin.
- Controls sebum and prevents further acne breakouts.
- Protects skin from UV damage.
- Gives flawless, radiant and glowing skin
Acne care serum to regulate sebum,control oil, reduce acne,blemishes, refine pores and lighten acne spots that is ideal for oily acne prone sensitive skin with easy absorption serum base without leaving greasy look
- Niacinamide a potent anti aging agent reduces fine lines, wrinkles, hydrates the skin, fades pigmentation, and shrinks pores.
- Improves skin conditions related to acne , reduces inflammation and irritation, and fades acne marks.
- Zinc limits the growth of bacteria to reduce inflammation and with its natural moisturizing benefits hydrates the skin.
- Multi purpose serum that helps fade away blemishes, refines pores and gives even tone skin.
- Maintains the skin barrier function to protect skin from indoor and outdoor pollution and UV damage.
- Non sticky,non greasy, non comedogenic and paraben free serum.
- 10% niacinamide
- Zinc PCA
Direction of use
- Apply 3-4 drops of the Sebonia Serum on clean and dry face.
- Massage gently in a circular motion till the serum gets absorbed in the skin.
- For best results use twice a day in morning and in night.
- During the day follow up with a sunscreen.
- Use of sunscreen is mandatory
- If dryness occurs,at initial application, apply mild non comedogenic moisturiser
- If dryness or irritation persist discontinue use and consult Dermatologist
No people with hyper sensitive skin should go for lower concentration of niacinamide. Suitable for acne prone sensitive skin.
Reduces blemish, acne spots, refines pores and controls oil to prevent recurrence of acne and leaves the tone with even tone and radiant glow.
No formulated for people with oily, acne prone and normal skin.
Rinse the face before application and use sunscreen post application.
No this is a special formulation for acne prone oily skin to reduce acne by controlling sebum and prevents acne
May cause dryness, redness or irritation which settles with mild moisturizing agents used post application if dryness persist discontinue use
Sebonia serum with niacinamide maintains the acne prone skin by controlling oil and lightens acne spots. Use anti acne care product suggested by dermatologist to get rid of acne.