COOLA Classic Body Organic Sunscreen Spray SPF 50- 177 ml Guava Mango
Brand/Mfr. : Visit Coola Store
- Formulated with 70%+ certified organic ingredients
- Provides broad spectrum SPF 50 protection
- Water resistant for 80 minutes
- Continuous spray-on application
- Ultra-sheer sunscreen spray
- Rich in antioxidants
- Hypoallergenic and Vegen product
- Hawaii Reef Compliant Act 104
- Comes in Tropical Coconut, Guava Mango,Pina Colada and fragrance free forms.
COOLA Classic Body Organic Sunscreen Spray which is an ultra-sheer, water- and sweat-resistant organic formula that is packed with antioxidants and skin-nourishing ingredients, and absorbs fast with no greasy feel. Also provides protection from sunrays.
- Designed for long active days in the sun but light enough for everyday use.
- Featured with Farm to Face® formula and Plant Protection complex
- Helps to diminish free radicals and nourishes skin.
- Spray formulated with ultra-sheer formula for water-resistant and broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection any time, anywhere.
- The ingredients in this spray sunscreen also hydrate your skin, which is perfect for combatting the drying effects of the sun.
- Meets Hawaii’s sunscreen ingredient requirements, which means it’s safe for the environment.
- Greasy or non sticky product
Avobenzone 2.8%, Octisalate 4.9%, Octocrylene 7.6%
Alcohol (ORGANIC), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil (ORGANIC), Flavor, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Mauritia Flexuosa (Buriti) Fruit Oil (ORGANIC), Methyl Dihydroabietate, Opuntia Ficus-Indica Seed Oil, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Seed Oil (ORGANIC)
Directions for Use:
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- Reapply after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating, immediately after towel drying, and at least every two hours.
- If you are applying it while outdoors, stay in a covered or shaded area.
- Keep away from reach of children.
- Store in a cool and dry temperature.
Spray sunscreens are super easy to use , are also convenient for those times when you’re just heading out for an afternoon and need a quick and easy application option, spray products are made using a lighter formula, so they don’t feel heavy and sticky on your skin like some sunscreen lotions can.
Once you have sprayed in an area, be sure to gently rub the sunscreen into your skin.
Apply spray sunscreens every two hours, just like with sunscreen lotions, and every hour if you are sweating or in the water.
When using spray sunscreen, avoid spraying it directly on your (or your kid’s) face, and try not to inhale the product. If you need to use it on your face, spray some into your hands first and then use your hands to apply it to your face.
When choosing a spray sunscreen and anything else you use on your skin check the ingredients. Make sure your sunscreen is free of:
- Chemical UV filters
These ingredients are harmful to your skin and are known to cause skin reactions. Instead, look for mineral (rather than chemical) sunscreen formulated with non-nano zinc oxide.
SPF is Sun Protection Factor that all sunscreen products have to protect the skin from sunburn. SPF 15 blocks about 93 percent of UVB rays, while SPF 30 blocks about 97 percent of UVB rays.