COOLA SPF30 Face Rosilliance® BB+ Sunscreen Cream
Brand/Mfr. : Visit Coola Store
- Tinted formula evens out skin tone appearance and hides imperfections
- Broad spectrum SPF 30 protection
- Nourishes, protects the skin in a few drops.
- Evens out the complexion of your skin.
- Water Resistant (80 minutes)
- Plant Stem Cell Protection
- 70%+ Certified Organic Ingredients
COOLA Rosilliance SPF 30 BB+ Cream is a skin perfecting tinted sunscreen with moisturizer to help boost your naturally luminescent glow and support fresh, healthy-looking skin. Ideal for all skin types from medium to dark skin tone.
- An Organic mineral SPF 30 with moisturizers, potent antioxidants, rose stem cells, and BB cream coverage.
- Broad-spectrum SPF 30 formula offers a barely-there feel, while a sheer tinted coverage blends and perfects your skin tone.
- Provides glowing skin.
- Smoothens, moisturizes and replenishes your skin’s natural resilience
- Improves visible signs of ageing for radiant, soft and youthful-looking skin.
- Available in 2 shades.
Key Ingredients :
Titanium Dioxide 5.6%
Aluminum Hydroxide, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Carthamus Tinctorius (ORGANIC Safflower) Seed Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (ORGANIC Orange) Fruit Water, Cocoglycerides, Commiphora Myrrha Leaf Cell Extract, Cucumber Sativus (ORGANIC Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Euterpe Oleracea Pulp Oil (ORGANIC), Flavor, Glycerin ORGANIC, Helianthus Annuus (ORGANIC Sunflower) Seed Extract, Helianthus Annuus (ORGANIC Sunflower) Seed Oil, Hydrogen Dimethicone, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein / PVP Crosspolymer, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Iron Oxides, Octyldodecyl Oleate, Oryza Sativa (ORGANIC Rice) Bran Oil, Plankton Extract, Propanediol, Rosa Alba Leaf Cell Extract, Rosa Centifolia Leaf Cell Extract, Rosa Damascena Leaf Cell Extract, Rosa Gallica Leaf Cell Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (ORGANIC Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Sodium Citrate, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Water, Xanthan Gum
Directions for Use:
- Dispense one pump onto the back of your hand and then gently pat the product into your skin.
- Start in the center of the face and work your way out.
- Apply more if needed.
- Keep away from reach of children.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
BB cream is short for blemish balm or beauty balm, and it is used to moisturise, protect, and correct your skin.
It is ideal for all skin types from medium to dark skin tone. The BB cream gives your face a foundation like glow and the moisturiser ensures that your skin stays hydrated. It is a Vitamin enriched cream that serves you with a light makeup like glow. It contains SPF 30 and is a perfect choice for everyday use.
Yes, it is a good face cream that will get rid of your dark spots and also lighten your skin tone.
Not only do BB creams provide tinted makeup coverage, they also correct signs of fatigue and illuminate your skin tone. Mineral pigments banish dark under eye circles, helping you look refreshed. These ultra fine pigments reflect the light, giving your complexion a healthy glow and visibly blurring any imperfections.
If you want to give your skin a break from full coverage makeup but still want to even your skin tone a bit, BB cream is the way to go. For a little more coverage without wearing foundation, try applying your BB cream before masking any imperfections that peek through with a lightweight concealer.
Balmy BB Creams should be applied with the hands since the heat of your skin melts it, making it easier to apply. Applying BB Cream with your fingers will produce a less smooth result than applying it with a sponge or brush, though.