Bioderma Photoderm Max SPF 50+ (Aquafluide Sunscreen 40ml)
Brand/Mfr. : Visit Bioderma Store
- Provides very high sun protection against harmful rays.
- Helps absorb excess sebum.
- Mattifies the complexion.
- Provides dry touch finish.
- Formulated according to eco biology principle.
Sunscreen that protects skin cellsby delivering internal biological protection , restores skin’s barrier with melting texture that is suitable for daily protection of normal to dry sensitive skin.
MRP: You Save: 388.00
- Reviews (0)
- Cellular bio protection( ectoin and manitol) gives very high efficiency against radiations and prevents DNA damage in the sun due to radiation.
- Unique and effective with exclusive combination of UVA /UVB filters.
- Bioderma photoderm max spf50 provides genuine internal biological protection.
- Protects cells and combats premature skin ageing.
- Synergetic combination of 3 powders gives a mattifying dry touch finish.
- Bioderma photoderm max spf50 strengthens skin’s resistance by increasing tolerance threshold of the skin.
- Absorbs excess sebum, minimises shiny look , no white traces.
- Protects from irritation and helps restore skin’s barrier.
- Suitable for daily protection for normal to dry skin.
- Optimised protection against UVA and UVB rays.
- Bioderma suncreen spf50 prevents premature ageing of skin.
- Melting texture with no white traces.
- Preserves skin’s health.
Cellular Bioprotection™ patent: 99.8% DNA protection.
D.A.F. patent: Dermatologically Advanced Formulation- increases tolerance threshold of the skin.
UV filters: offers very high UVA and UVB protection (98.8%).
Aqua/Water/Eau,Dicaprylyl Carbonate,Octocrylene,Methylene Bis-Benzotriazolyl Tetramethylbutylphenol [Nano],Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane,Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine,Cyclopentasiloxane,C20-22 Alkyl Phosphate,Glyceryl Stearate,Peg100,Stearate,Ectoin,Mannitol,Xylitol,Rhamnose,Fructooligosaccharides,Laminaria Ochroleuca Extract,C20-22 Alcohols,Decyl Glucoside,Cyclohexasiloxane,Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/ Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer,Pentylene Glycol,Xanthan Gum,Propylene Glycol,Citric Acid,Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride,Sodium Hydroxide,Disodium Edta,Phenoxyethanol,Chlorphenesin. [Bi543]
Directions For Use:
- Apply evenly as and when required. Re-apply frequently before and after swimming, towel drying, after perspiring.
- Use every 2 hours a day when exposed to direct sun.
- Safety information:
- Over exposure to sun may cause damage.
- Do not use in inflamed/ open skin.
Bioderma photoderm spot SPF 50 contains solar filters for broad spectrum protection from harmful rays of the skin.
Apply liberally around face and neck before sun exposure.
Photoderm means offering photoprotection to skin with the help of biological filters.
Yes. Bioderma photoderm max is formulated to be water – resistant.
Bioderma laboratories offers a wide range of product for sun protection. Ask your dermatologist for the best that suits your skin.
Suitable for acne prone skin for sun protection. For acne treatment consult dermatologist.
Bioderma is formulated by dermatologist (D.A.F patent) and according to eco biology principle that is preserving healthy skin and initiating skin’s barrier for protection rather than just healing thus aiming at long lasting results.
Provides Sun protection, absorbs excess sebum, dry touch matty finish.
Not known to cause any adverse effects.
Yes. Maximum factor for sun protection especially during day time.
SPF 30 will protect from around 96.7% of UV rays, SPF 50 offers 98% of UV rays.
Use daily to minimize the risk of photo damage and photo- ageing.
SPF 15 blocks 93% of UV rays can benefit while staying indoors whereas SPF 50 provides 98% protection and can be used in beach too on frequent application.
MRP:629. Shop in CUREKA for coupons and discounts on healthcare products.